How is United Heritage Life Insurance Company?

Is United Heritage a good company for final expense and whole life? And how do they treat their agents?

I picked up a contract with them a couple years ago because of Dave. Never have found a situation to use them.

One thing they do right, in my opinion anyway, is they offer higher commissions to the as earned agents.

Is United Heritage a good company for final expense and whole life? And how do they treat their agents?

United Heritage is a wonderful insurance company! It is because of the people that work in the home office. All the way from the President to the receptionist and everyone in between. I picked up UH back in 2015, wrote over 6k in ap and with a few days they were all issued and I was payed! They quickly became my go to company. There is real predictability with United Heritage.

They treat their agents with respect. According to their chief underwriter, their goal is to get your business issued and get you paid.

Get in asap, start submitting business and you will see. If you have any questions call me direct
210-771-3754

Shannon

United Heritage is a wonderful insurance company! It is because of the people that work in the home office. All the way from the President to the receptionist and everyone in between. I picked up UH back in 2015, wrote over 6k in ap and with a few days they were all issued and I was payed! They quickly became my go to company. There is real predictability with United Heritage.

They treat their agents with respect. According to their chief underwriter, their goal is to get your business issued and get you paid.

Get in asap, start submitting business and you will see. If you have any questions call me direct
210-771-3754

Shannon

Is Merrill insurance group a religious based FE group? Seems so according to your Facebook page.

Is Merrill insurance group a religious based FE group? Seems so according to your Facebook page.

Closers4Christ - I like that name!

Below is a video I did critiquing United Heritage.

In summary, United Heritage is best used as a bread and butter carrier for agents that prefer to lead with one company as a primary player.

They are really good in a lot of respects, not seriously bad in any particular fashion, but don't necessarily have some ultra-obvious niche like Transamerica (COPD, no height/weight chart) or Security National (high-paying, very liberal graded policy).

Some benefits to United Heritage include:

1) No commission cut on Graded and Level business at any age.
2) "First-fill" Rx approach - many tougher-to-place cardio meds like warfarin get first-day full coverage if taken for two years and beyond.
3) 1 year look back on cancer and heart issues for Graded coverage.
4) Pacemakers after a year are considered for Level coverage.
5) No point of sale.

Like Shannon said, customer service from top to bottom is fantastic, and you'll find most people qualifying for Convention have been writing United Heritage for years and years, and do so because the product is overall pretty good, and the support from the company is measurably better than many.

Last edited by a moderator:
United Heritage is a wonderful insurance company! It is because of the people that work in the home office. All the way from the President to the receptionist and everyone in between. I picked up UH back in 2015, wrote over 6k in ap and with a few days they were all issued and I was payed! They quickly became my go to company. There is real predictability with United Heritage. They treat their agents with respect. According to their chief underwriter, their goal is to get your business issued and get you paid. Get in asap, start submitting business and you will see. If you have any questions call me direct 210-771-3754 Shannon

That stuff is nice and all, but if it's not competitive it's meaningless to me. I like the companies that have both.

Back