How is United Heritage Life Insurance Company?

Just for my personal knowledge, what price do you find competitive? How much a month more/less makes it competitive?

The bulk of the carriers I use and (like) tend to always show up higher on the list on the quoter than United Heritage. Where a company falls compared to what I already use defines its competitiveness for me.

(Excluding any major UW niches, that I would evaluate on the value for those cases.)

The bulk of the carriers I use and (like) tend to always show up higher on the list on the quoter than United Heritage. Where a company falls compared to what I already use defines its competitiveness for me.

(Excluding any major UW niches, that I would evaluate on the value for those cases.)

I'm saying, price point, what dollar mark makes them competitive or not? I know a lot of other things go into being overall but I'm just curious on price now.

If all factors are the same.

Company A is $47
Company B is $50
Company C is $55
Company D is $60

Is company B or C competitive to you?

I'm saying, price point, what dollar mark makes them competitive or not? I know a lot of other things go into being overall but I'm just curious on price now.

If all factors are the same.

Company A is $47
Company B is $50
Company C is $55
Company D is $60

Is company B or C competitive to you?

Not answering for Hosierdaddy but all factors are never the same.

I'm saying, price point, what dollar mark makes them competitive or not? I know a lot of other things go into being overall but I'm just curious on price now. If all factors are the same. Company A is $47 Company B is $50 Company C is $55 Company D is $60 Is company B or C competitive to you?

Comp is also a major factor. If my comp is highest on Company B, than C and D are not competitive at all. Company D is not competitive regardless of comp.

I sell off premium so that lends itself to being able to use lower priced products and not cost myself commissions.

Not answering for Hosierdaddy but all factors are never the same.

Never is a strong word.

----------

Comp is also a major factor. If my comp is highest on Company B, than C and D are not competitive at all. Company D is not competitive regardless of comp.

I sell off premium so that lends itself to being able to use lower priced products and not cost myself commissions.

Okay, thanks for the response. I'm just curious myself.

I'm saying, price point, what dollar mark makes them competitive or not? I know a lot of other things go into being overall but I'm just curious on price now. If all factors are the same. Company A is $47 Company B is $50 Company C is $55 Company D is $60 Is company B or C competitive to you?

In your examples B is fine to me. C would be a rarity. D (also known as Lincoln Heritage) never.

My thought process is always if I were the consumer that owned B and an agent showed me A would I go to the trouble of making the change? In those examples the answer would be no if I were happy with my agent that sold me B

In your examples B is fine to me. C would be a rarity. D (also known as Lincoln Heritage) never.

My thought process is always if I were the consumer that owned B and an agent showed me A would I go to the trouble of making the change? In those examples the answer would be no if I were happy with my agent that sold me B

Agreed. I'm just trying to get a visualization for the "over-priced" garbage term I see used on here.

Agreed. I'm just trying to get a visualization for the "over-priced" garbage term I see used on here.

It only takes a couple, few, dollars of premium difference to be able to show a prospect an additional $1000 or even $500 increase in benefit compared to what they are paying using an A carrier against a B,C, or D. Even using a B to a C or D.

Closers4Christ - I like that name!

Below is a video I did critiquing United Heritage.

In summary, United Heritage is best used as a bread and butter carrier for agents that prefer to lead with one company as a primary player.

They are really good in a lot of respects, not seriously bad in any particular fashion, but don't necessarily have some ultra-obvious niche like Transamerica (COPD, no height/weight chart) or Security National (high-paying, very liberal graded policy).

Some benefits to United Heritage include:

1) No commission cut on Graded and Level business at any age.
2) "First-fill" Rx approach - many tougher-to-place cardio meds like warfarin get first-day full coverage if taken for two years and beyond.
3) 1 year look back on cancer and heart issues for Graded coverage.
4) Pacemakers after a year are considered for Level coverage.
5) No point of sale.

Like Shannon said, customer service from top to bottom is fantastic, and you'll find most people qualifying for Convention have been writing United Heritage for years and years, and do so because the product is overall pretty good, and the support from the company is measurably better than many.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcwhnAYJoLU

Reardon, you mention no point of sale as a benefit, can you elaborate? I'm sure that most of us would like to know if a deal is done while we are still with the client.

Back