How many leads do you actually close? ( Lead Conversion conversation )

My idea lies behind always working together as an industry, you guys have your ways of generating clients and new sales.

Sometimes you have leads that NEVER convert because they are not interested in your PRODUCT, but because I use a PROCESS to find out exactly what they need in other areas of their financial puzzle, we can close the sales that would otherwise never happen.

This simple idea has hit me hard today, and I have already gotten in contact with several of the big insurance agencies online to put this into motion. Hopefully I can present this to Brea at Insurance.com!

So does this make sense? Or am I going insane...:jiggy:

That depends did you take your medication today? :laugh:

I use process on all leads I met in person about 40% as im a financial planner

On the 60% i sell health on phone to I probably only cross sell 25%

How do you increase cross sales on clients you never meet. I close 3 out of every 25 leads on average and I generate 1 additional referral sale from those 3

I use process on all leads I met in person about 40% as im a financial planner

On the 60% i sell health on phone to I probably only cross sell 25%

How do you increase cross sales on clients you never meet. I close 3 out of every 25 leads on average and I generate 1 additional referral sale from those 3

That's a great sales process you have there!

To answer your question, I am able to offer my clients a process which allows them to see the big picture on their finances. Which allows me to implement strategies that, for example, would require a W/L policy for $15k a year.

This wide angle view, gives the client a sense of comfort because it's not needs based sales, but a process based sale. They love it, and it's a ZERO cost service.

We do meetings all over the country, sometimes we can introduce the client to the process via phone call and create a web conference for them to see what we are doing.

I have teamed up with several really large CPA's here in town that will allow us to market to their customers the same way I was thinking of doing with dead leads....

It just makes sense!

I'm sorry, what I meant to say by process was the way we approach the prospect is by way of ZERO product talk.

We simply introduce them to the process, and once they are hooked, we can make 5-7 lifetime sales on that same customer by simply reviewing their plan. It's a value added service to your dead leads!

excess profitability!

Whats the name of the company you represent?

My compliance director gave me a hard time for calling him on a Saturday, but he told me to watch my back if I posted any company names on a public forum. Don't ask me why, apparently it's a compliance issue...

I'll PM you

Back