How many leads do you actually close? ( Lead Conversion conversation )

It must be because I am so new....

Please send me a PM and I will reply, or just attach your email address along with the message.

Apparently I can't reply to them either...??

My email is danielsp9[[[[[[[at]]]]]]]gmail[[[[[[.]]]]]]com

Remove the [[ ]]

That sounds like a company I used to be with. I've been using process for all my clients. But in the end you still need to close them. You are selling them a product in the end.

Almost every agent, at least up here, uses process to do what's right for the client. Especially if your dealing with full financial services. That is the best way to make sure you doing right and yes 5-7 sales per client. I think that's an Al Granum thing.

If your buying leads that have a specific need then a slam dunk sale can take place. But even when these leads object over the phone, you still try to sell them process. "I promise not to sell you anything." or "I will only be 20 min of your time to show you." and so forth

So in question, are you going to by my leads I could not get an appoitment with?

That sounds like a company I used to be with. I've been using process for all my clients. But in the end you still need to close them. You are selling them a product in the end.

Almost every agent, at least up here, uses process to do what's right for the client. Especially if your dealing with full financial services. That is the best way to make sure you doing right and yes 5-7 sales per client. I think that's an Al Granum thing.

If your buying leads that have a specific need then a slam dunk sale can take place. But even when these leads object over the phone, you still try to sell them process. "I promise not to sell you anything." or "I will only be 20 min of your time to show you." and so forth

So in question, are you going to by my leads I could not get an appoitment with?

The process I'm talking about is NOT a sales process. It's a process that gives the client a single access point for all their finances. I can't post the name here for "compliance" issues but you are welcome to email me and I will send you a link.

It's ten times more efficient than calling a prosect and saying your not going to sell them something, but you are not offering anything other than your word.

The reason the "dead" leads didn't pay attention to what you had to say could be many reasons, but most of the time it's simply because there is no real interest to take action.

The perception of the products we sell has become one of commodities, and people realize if they wanted life insurance they cold call one of the 10,000 brokers in town.

This process I speak of, adds insurmountable value to the relationship. And makes you look like a king of all kings!

I am NOT saying a product approach is wrong, please get that.

Simply put: This process maximizes the amount of sales you can make from a client by adding more value to your relationship than simply one of a product.

Who might use this?

CPAs
Attorneys
Lawyers
Auditors
Health agents
Life agents
Disability agents
Investment advisors
Annuity agents
and basically everyone who specializes in one, two, or three products and wants nothing to do with the rest.

Excess Profitability!

Questions are welcome...

And in the course of this weekend... I am happy to announce a real and reputable process of handling leads has been born!

www.WastedLeads.com

Coming soon!

well I can't seem to private message untill I hit 20 posts. But I am certainly curious.

I know, the same problem has been bothersome for me as well.

The email listed on the bottom of the landing page will be seen by me.

I am eager to answer any questions, please feel free to do so.

Dan

Back