How Project 2025 Could Change Medicare....

So, because you don't have kids makes you hate someone more, Damn bro you got a lot of growing up to do. Children are indeed a gift from God and will make you grow up quick. Let's give JD a chance and see how he does, we gave Kamala a chance and she opened up the gates at the southern border.

Who was it that blocked the border bill in february and for what reason was it done.Anybody that thinks the Orange Jesus actually cares about anything or anyone other than himself needs to take a reality pill.

BTW i am not a liberal and yes i have benefitted from tax cuts but unlike many americans who call themselves patriots i actually care about the future of this country and wouldn't vote for a corrupt psychopath l for president just to put a few dollars in my pocket

Who was it that blocked the border bill in february and for what reason was it done.Anybody that thinks the Orange Jesus actually cares about anything or anyone other than himself needs to take a reality pill.

BTW i am not a liberal and yes i have benefitted from tax cuts but unlike many americans who call themselves patriots i actually care about the future of this country and wouldn't vote for a corrupt psychopath l for president just to put a few dollars in my pocket
So, who are you voting for?

Without that, the US population is shrinking.

Right on i am not for open borders but i know that our economy would be in much worse condition if we didn't have those workers.Population growth is a key ingredient in GDP growth.These are jobs Amurikans won't do and many of these illegals work under a fake social security numbers and pay in to FICA but will never collect social security and other benefits.The wackadoodle MAGA love them some strong economy but the browning of our population not so much.

My brother in law is a builder in florida and for the last 15 years the only workers his subcontractors can get are Hispanic probably mostly illegal and since our nutty governor desantis cracked down on people who hire illegals it is even harder to find workers so higher home prices for you.if the GOP was serious about stopping illegal immigration nationally they would focus on employers who hire them but that would devastate industries like agriculture and they won't do it because they are afraid of pissing of the big Ag. corporations that donate to their party and campaigns.

Sitting this one out probably but man i wish that guy had taken trump out so that the replacement GOP candidate wouldn't have had to worry

If there was a normal GOP candidate i would vote for them
Sitting this one out probably but man i wish that guy had taken trump out so that the replacement GOP candidate wouldn't have had to worry

If there was a normal GOP candidate i would vote for them
Thank God he didn't, Now you will have 4 more years to be jealous of your neighbor, Special Ed

Back