How Project 2025 Could Change Medicare....

Lying to the American people. Just like he lies about anything that would make him look bad. If he handled covid right he would have been reelected. He blew it.
Hell, based on what we now know, as of Feb. 26, 2020, everybody lied about COVID. Because we didn't know what we didn't know.

And show me ONE politician he doesn't lie. You now have the media deleting shit they once said about Kamala and politicians straight up telling us it was never said.
I'm embarrassed for you too.

Awww, you make me feel so special.

I'm sure you were excited about what your liberal friends were doing in DC yesterday. Probably made you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Dude, that was 4 years ago.

Someone will counter with Biden & Harris 2 weeks ago. No contest.
It's all great unless you're dead from it.

Hell, based on what we now know, as of Feb. 26, 2020, everybody lied about COVID. Because we didn't know what we didn't know.

And show me ONE politician he doesn't lie. You now have the media deleting shit they once said about Kamala and politicians straight up telling us it was never said.

I'm sure you were excited about what your liberal friends were doing in DC yesterday. Probably made you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Pathetic response. Not surprising coming from MAGA.

To be fair there was a literal terrorist speaking in congress

The only truth you're defending is your own. And yes, you're taking all this extremely personal.

And I'm not insinuating anything. I honestly could care less about you and your opinions.

No. Not personal for me. Its your religion, your morals, your hypocrisy.

I am stating facts.

The book you claim to live by, condemns the morals of modern day conservative christians. It is clearly written for all to see.

You want to make it about me, or opinions.
My comments are about what is written down, in print. Facts.

Same with mixing that with your politics.
Not only is it condemned in your book of rules.
But it goes against the constitution, our laws as a nation, and the principals this nation was founded on.

It's all great unless you're dead from it.

Mmmkay pumpkin
Pathetic response. Not surprising coming from MAGA.

Yeah, I'm not MAGA, I can assure you of that. I voted for DeSantis in the primary. Unfortunately he wasn't ready for the moment. The media has made Trump into who he is today. Liberals loved the man until he decided he would run on the Republican ticket.

Who did you vote for in the primary? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it wasn't Kamala. Don't you love how you got a say in who would be your nominee? DeMoCrAcY iN aCtIoN!!!!

I see you didn't condemn your friends in DC yesterday. I'm sure you had a great sense of pride when they pulled down the American flags, burned them and then replaced them with Palestinian flags. Good stuff, right? Oh, and the defacing of monuments. Just awesome. Especially the one who wrote "Hamas is coming" on a monument. I recall a time when both conservatives and liberals would be disgusted with this.

Back