How Project 2025 Could Change Medicare....

Love your neighbor like yourself. Thats whats missing in the equation 100% of the time. As a Christian if I dont love we are clanging symbols. If a child is brought up by a Satanist and adopts that religious view, I think the gospel say He will reveal Himself to all men i. Whatever way he can. We are not the judge of how that happens.

I am really not clear on what you are saying exactly

It sounds like you are confusing different types of judging

There is judicial judging which a Christian is only to do in the church according to Paul

There is hypocritical judging, to judge on do the same thing which both Jesus and Paul spoke against

there is the Judging based on outward appearance and social status which is clearly not part of a true Christian

and there is the Judging ones fruit for the purpose of understanding and calling one to repentance which Jesus not only did but taught and the apostles all did the same

Jesus did not go around hugging sinners and telling them they are cool with God

But rather warned them of where they are heading eternally

I am really not clear on what you are saying exactly

It sounds like you are confusing different types of judging

There is judicial judging which a Christian is only to do in the church according to Paul

There is hypocritical judging, to judge on do the same thing which both Jesus and Paul spoke against

there is the Judging based on outward appearance and social status which is clearly not part of a true Christian

and there is the Judging ones fruit for the purpose of understanding and calling one to repentance which Jesus not only did but taught and the apostles all did the same

Jesus did not go around hugging sinners and telling them they are cool with God

But rather warned them of where they are heading eternally
Why are we picking on gays. You sin every day. Wheres the love man

Why are we picking on gays. You sin every day. Wheres the love man

Who sins every day, ? What are you basing your judgment on?

and why do you say I am picking on gays?

Where do you think I am singling them out, I do not ever say they are more guilty then an adulterer or another thing

I hope none of yall eat shellfish or wear mixed fabrics or touch your wives while they’re menstruating.

Why what does that have to do with anything, we know they were shadows, and are obsolete for the new covenant

Read Hebrews, romans and gelation's

Nice try though

Back