How should I contact my leads that I purchased?

multipledigits

I purchased a bunch of leads from Integrity's Lead Center and they're all internet medicare leads ("exclusive") and it includes phone number, address, and email.

I'm coming from working in basically a call center doing MA/MAPD sales and I'm a bit confused about this part. They've requested information about Medicare (but I can't see what specific medicare-related thing they were interested in).

Should I call them and set up an appointment or should I call them and try to start the process on the first call?

I have the option to send SOA via text/email/pdf, but can I still do a verbal SOA over the phone?

Thank you for your help.

For starters, there is no such thing as "exclusive" leads . . . the closest would be leads you self generate but even that is not really exclusive.

My self gen leads (from websites) get an automatic instant email followed by an personalized one from me once I get the lead. Both emails indicate that I know their phone is blowing up and I will call, but not today. Rather it will be the next business day and this is the number that will show up on caller ID.

I have used this method for years and it works to separate me from the other agents who call and pressure them to buy RIGHT NOW.

For starters, there is no such thing as "exclusive" leads . . . the closest would be leads you self generate but even that is not really exclusive.

My self gen leads (from websites) get an automatic instant email followed by an personalized one from me once I get the lead. Both emails indicate that I know their phone is blowing up and I will call, but not today. Rather it will be the next business day and this is the number that will show up on caller ID.

I have used this method for years and it works to separate me from the other agents who call and pressure them to buy RIGHT NOW.
I've created my agent website already but I have leads that I purchased from before I created it. I don't have the means right now for promoting my website anywhere unless there's a method I'm not aware of. But I would like for that to be my lead source, or maybe supplemented with direct mail leads.

I've created my agent website already but I have leads that I purchased from before I created it. I don't have the means right now for promoting my website anywhere unless there's a method I'm not aware of. But I would like for that to be my lead source, or maybe supplemented with direct mail leads.

Unless you have a boatload of cash to blow, uh, invest, in promoting your site you need to use it more as a business card where you can direct folks who want more than just rates . . . say information about how Medicare works. So buy leads and use the information to contact them . . . that is what I did for years.

But I also used my "warm" approach to separate me from the crowd.

They are "exclusive" to the roughly 633,000 Integrity agents across the U.S. :)

I would delete those leads and then get set up with an organization that would offer you free Medicare direct mail.

I'm coming from working in basically a call center doing MA/MAPD sales and I'm a bit confused about this part. They've requested information about Medicare (but I can't see what specific medicare-related thing they were interested in).
First of all, do what @somarco said. He's right.

Second, put your leads in a crm and start a drip program. Call them. Text them. And email them. More than once or twice.

It's a process. It's going to take time to get your name in front of them to the point they're ready to buy.

start a drip program.

Drip mail (postal or email) can be a VERY effective and low cost way of generating new business, including referrals.

It isn't difficult but it does take patience to allow it to work.

This morning I got a referral from someone I wrote a year ago and have had no direct contact, other than my monthly newsletter, since taking him and his wife on as clients.

This happens almost every month and usually generates 30+ new clients every year.

I not only mail clients, but anyone I talk to, including those who do not initially buy from me.

Everyone is a prospect, including those with health issues or who have not yet reached 65 (but hope to be there in a few years).

My drip mail system runs about $400 per year in direct costs.

Right no such thing as exclusive. never was never will be.

Last year, we had a guy come into our org who left call center. He did not make it, not even in a walmart (2)and not even with direct mailers, or internet leads. He was so gung ho, talking about his best day writing 18 apps from a call center. My upline had high hopes for him.

He wrote a total of 11 in two different walmarts, and the rest combined throughout all of AEP. He left for another job not medicare related in Feb after AEP. He tanked, had bills. Hes still around some, but part time. and not really active.

Coming from a call center, you have to change the mindset. I'm not trying to discourage you at all, but I am saying, hopefully you can change the mindset. You will most definitely need to do more than a website and "exclusive" internet leads

You'd be much better off with some seminars (I was short on time and VFWs worked better than internet leads) and a mother load of direct mailers. Again, not trying to discourage you, only trying to add some reality so you can develop a more focused plan.

Back