How to change law so that bilateral epididymectomies for sterilization will be covered by insurance?

I was being facetious.

It doesn't make any sense to pay 14k a year to get no coverage until you spend 14k

Well its still makes sense though I dont like with my child who is autistic and my health Xeralto and Sleep machine and such I go through it and it does pay some and if there is anything above that Like last year with Leg infection hospital I am glad to have it

Just remember selling family policies in TN for $400 back in 2007 2008, And they only had $2500 deductible with the immediate doc and med copays And there was always a group of one plan for Self-employed no underwriting

ACA def didn't help the situation

Surely insurance agents know how to aim to change insurance laws, no?

No. Insurance agents are not legal experts. They are sales people. It's like asking your local car salesman how to get Telsa banned from sales in your state because they only sell direct.

No. Insurance agents are not legal experts. They are sales people. It's like asking your local car salesman how to get Telsa banned from sales in your state because they only sell direct.

I think he got us confused with insurance lawers

Maybe he better call saul

Back