How to change law so that bilateral epididymectomies for sterilization will be covered by insurance?

Futurist

Expert
How exactly should an ordinary person such as myself aim to change the law so that bilateral epididymectomy for sterilization purposes will be required to be covered by one's health insurance? As in, what exactly should I do to lobby for this?

As you know, vasectomies fail WAY too frequently, with there literally being thousands of vasectomy failures for every several million vasectomies. So, men deserve something MUCH better for sterilization purposes as an option that's fully covered by their health insurance--especially considering that some health insurance plans already cover bilateral salpingectomies for women.

Dude, ( or Dudette)
You have been going on about this for 5 years. Join the military and get them to pay for your surgery. If you have the balls to join!

How exactly should an ordinary person such as myself aim to change the law so that bilateral epididymectomy for sterilization purposes will be required to be covered by one's health insurance? As in, what exactly should I do to lobby for this?

As you know, vasectomies fail WAY too frequently, with there literally being thousands of vasectomy failures for every several million vasectomies. So, men deserve something MUCH better for sterilization purposes as an option that's fully covered by their health insurance--especially considering that some health insurance plans already cover bilateral salpingectomies for women.
It is elective and costs about $6,000...pay for it yourself.

Back