How To Pass the Life, Accident and Health Insurance Exam ?

I was looking for a little advice. I have taken the exam twice and have not passed. Any suggestions?

Some individuals do make use of Exam prep courses before taking their exams. This is more like a review course for them to refresh and know whether they have really learned from the courses they took.

I took the test Monday and easily passed. The exam questions mostly were exactly like the practice exams I had. I was definitely smiling through the exam since only 4 questions were unfamiliar. I only missed two questions! Now, just waiting for my license number to show up on the DOI website.

Tamra,

I saw your post about taking the Insurance Exam and the sample questions were just like the real exam. I also noticed that your state said California which is where i'm located. So I was wondering what test materials you had.

Thank you

What Help me Alot was Listening to The Audio Cd's That covers the entire Life And Health Kaplan Bk. Driving, Working Out, In Your Home, Cooking Listening to someone else voice Help me pass the Exam..

Their are 2 Audio Cd's..:)

I downloaded the Kaplan audio MP3s to my phone and I listen in my car while I am driving. It helps, but they sure are dry.

heartburn said:
I downloaded the Kaplan audio MP3s to my phone and I listen in my car while I am driving. It helps, but they sure are dry.

I have twice tried to read through the P&C prelicensing book and always fall asleep at inland marine insurance...L&H and Series 6 I devoured in 2 days....P&C is just too dry for my tastes.

I was looking for a little advice. I have taken the exam twice and have not passed. Any suggestions?

I haven't read this whole thread but what I've seen work is...answer every question you KNOW! Leave rest blank. Then go back through blank ones. The ones you can get down to 50/50....guess. After you do that the few remaining....10 to 12 that you have no idea the answer...guess the same letter all the way down....(say you guess b all the way down...your bound to hit 3 to 4 that's b. If you randomly guessed...acde....you could miss every single one of them.) I've seen people I've told this to make a70 or 72.

LOL. That was good. Guess and hope for a 70 or 72.

Not at all like that. Some people made way higher. But saying some people barely passed when if they would have jumped around guessing the ones they had no clue on, they could have easily passed. If there are 10 you absolutely have no clue about....I bet if you pick the same letter on all 10 you will get 3 to 4 right

i was looking for a little advice. I have taken the l&H P&c once and have not passed. Any suggestions?

Study harder.

Seriously, most online training programs have practice tests built in. I think I needed a 68 (or 78 can't remember) to pass.

So I didn't take the test until I got 10 points over the minimum 68/78 3x in a row.

Back