How To Pass the Life, Accident and Health Insurance Exam ?

I took the test Monday and easily passed. The exam questions mostly were exactly like the practice exams I had. I was definitely smiling through the exam since only 4 questions were unfamiliar. I only missed two questions! Now, just waiting for my license number to show up on the DOI website.

Congratulation. Now get ready for the hard part.

Rick

Congratulations rshaddon and Tamra! Now the true studying comes in. Studying who to represent, studying the applications and features of their products and studying different techniques. This forum has a plethora of information of great value! Good luck to y'all! :)

Congratulations rshaddon and Tamra! Now the true studying comes in. Studying who to represent, studying the applications and features of their products and studying different techniques. This forum has a plethora of information of great value! Good luck to y'all! :)

0 u need to speak French as well:biggrin:

WOW, You guys are a bunch of losers. I am a new agent but 20 years in sales and I have never seen such a selfish group. First of all, no one is helping this person get advice on passing the test. Secondly you talk about your commissions only, never the product or the customer.
I met my first client last night and he told me about an agent trying to sell him a 300.00 policy when he only wanted a 30.00 policy. By reading your post I can see that as a compassionate agent I will do much better than you money grabbers.

Just some free advice that I know you will not listen to. Worry about the client, provide a good service and you earn huge commissions. Worry about the commissions and you will earn none.T

You should try to take licensing courses from approved course providers since they also offer study materials and pre-licensing courses other than the actual licensing exam.

Most anybody that graduated High School and passed the state Driver's Written Exam will pass. If they slow down read the questions, study the past exams during prep and practice completing the exam in plenty enough time, to go BACK and slowly re-read your "best guess" answers.

@Tamara which online courses did you take? Which practice test are you talking about the has similar question to the state exam. Would you provide me some info thanx :) also if there are test that might help for P&C too. I will be taking the California exam.

Back