How To Pick an Online Lead Service

I don't see it that way, but I have heard the boy call "wolf" several times during my career.

Back in 1981, some life insurance guys were predicting the "death of the business" when the unlimited marital estate tax deduction was passed.

Does anyone want to wager that there was more second-to-die premium written in 2008 than 1981?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I agree with Chumps. Disregard the set up fee of $500 and offer leads for $3 for the first 40 or 50 leads.

Here's even better idea, given the pickle that MostChoice finds itself in; give some away for free.

It's the only shot at even remotely making it right for the guys like Bronstein who got screwed royally.

Last edited:
"All I know about this lead company is that 3 of the other agents in my office have used their leads and within a week, 3 of them requested refunds on the leads they received. None received refunds. Almost all of the leads that were contacted thought they were going to be receiving some information in the mail about certain subjects like annuities or retirement planning."

Ok...I agree with Moonlight's idea of giving some out free. Mike...how about it? You have very little to lose and hundreds (thousands?) of accounts to gain.

And a bit unrelated...someone asked me why I was a bit "soft" on Mike. Here's why! (See below)

Micahel Levy is also a competitive Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu player and submission grappler, and trains in mixed martial arts.

I don't see it that way, but I have heard the boy call "wolf" several times during my career.

If anyone is rearranging deck chairs, it is the folks who THINK an overhaul of the way health care is FUNDED will bring down costs. No one, not here, not in other countries, have figured out a way to control costs other than rationing of health care.

And that is what we already have, so why change?

Have we met before?

Somarco, I'm sorry to break the news to you but it's over. Nothing this good ever lasts, and you're old enough to know it.

We may have met before, but I usually bum around piers, where its not so obvious.

Back