How To Pick an Online Lead Service

Evil. You are evil.

Mike answered all your questions and issues in previous threads. You won't hire a lawyer and sue him on whatever merits you think your case has. But you will do your best in this venue to ruin his business.

Again, you are evil... the total and actual personification of evil.
Thank you.

Rick

According the Mike Levy's signature in his posts, MostChoice only generates leads via search engine.

How is it that when I put a test lead in under www.quickhealthinsurance.com the landing page included a link to MostChoice?

Is the use of an affiliate still considered search engine generated? Would both "quick" and mostcrap then sell the lead as exclusive?

Is the real answer that all lead generators are scum?

Rick

Last edited:
According the Mike Levy's signature in his posts, MostChoice only generates leads via search engine.

How is it that when I put a test lead in under www.quickhealthinsurance.com the landing page included a link to MostChoice?

Is the use of an affiliate still considered search engine generated? Would both "quick" and mostcrap then sell the lead as exclusive?

Is the real answer that all lead generators are scum?

Rick
Tried the same thing. Didn't see the mostchoice link.

Valid question you raise.

I made a mistake in my previous post. It was not a link from quickhealthinsurance.com and I really don't want to point the finger incorrectly. The link was in an email sent to me after I ran a test lead on another site (I believe it was hometownquotes but at this point, I'm not certain). I received 9 emails in the course of 6 days. Good thing I didn't put a real phone number!

Here's the link I received in my email:

2Insure4Less.com - Thank You

There is a link to gohealth (ASAP/PZ), Mostcrap, and Ehealth.

So is this really search driven?

Rick

I hate when they throw in that "For more savings" crap.

Did you verify if it was Hometown?
I'm 99% sure it's hometown. I get Medicare leads from them (soon to stop). The last one they sent me was sold to 8 agents. I put in a test lead to see what would happen.

What happened was apparently it was sold to at least 6 agents along with the 2insure4less affililate who then is selling it as an affiliate to another 3 sources (if they're lucky).

So my lead might wind up in the hands of at least 10 agents.

Looking forward to Mike showing up here and putting his usual spin on this.

Rick

Back