How's Your AEP Season Doing So Far?

did 45,000 MAPDs this year. they all lined up at my front door to sign up too. Ended up having to pay a secretary to help me with all the paperwork this year; only paid her 1 penny per app (and she was happy to do it too!)

did 45,000 MAPDs this year. they all lined up at my front door to sign up too. Ended up having to pay a secretary to help me with all the paperwork this year; only paid her 1 penny per app (and she was happy to do it too!)

Not great, but it's better than nothing. ;)

I wrote zero this AEP. Mostly because I'm home nursing injuries.
The last MA is leaving my county 12.31.13. Fine with me. I'm done with the continual MA merry-go-round of here today, gone tomorrow.
My clients are tired of MA's too.
I have about 1200 med supp's, mostly F's & HD F, some N's & D's.
About 15% of these seniors pay the IRMMA for Part B & D.

Wrote a PDP the other day. Daughter was there and wanted life insurance on herself and husband. Quarter million UL on each. Appt. Monday @ 10am. Who says writing PDP's doesn't pay off?

I wound up with a good AEP.

Got there at 9:30am....no one home. They got home at 9:50am. Wrote both. $375 monthly premium(combined)....thank you very much.

I received my Humana Marketpoint ID card with my SAN number on it today saying I'm ready to sell this AEP. Brilliant.

I received my Humana Marketpoint ID card with my SAN number on it today saying I'm ready to sell this AEP. Brilliant.

Not great...but it's better than nothing.

I haven't gotten mine yet.:no::no:

EDIT....Mine came today.

Last edited:
Back