Humana about to turn MPAD Market on its head . Wow

The bad side to this is you current Humana book is free agents because all the new plans have new plan numbers and can be flipped by everyone, the other thing is you other mapd book will be bombed with calls about 105 give back. AEP will be spent trying to keep your current book intact

Thats anyones book wether it’s United , wellcare or Aetna or Humana . It will be attacked by phone centers and mail outs . So the question for all is do you spent most of your aep calling existing clients and moving them or just touch base and their happy and move on to writing new . Agents can talk all the bs they want about loyalty . When $100 part b giveback is put in a persons face they’ll jump . And the med supp only agents will be attacked hard with $1-$3k moops . These sup people will look now that they’ve been hit with big rate increases . It’s getting wilder by the yr . Too much money flyer around for carriers , Fmo’s , agents and marketing money . The days of having 97% persistency ate history unless your baby sitting your clients with calls 3-4 times a yr .Medicare renewals passive income my ass .Many of those youtubers never sold jack in Medicare and are blasting “ passive income “ to recruit.

i am hearing both UHC and Aetna will be having fairly significant improvements on the PPO in Florida.

Aetnas is out and with their PPO they raised the in-patient to 6 days from 4, slight copay increase. They did lower the MOOP. The extra 2 days puts them on par with uhc and Fl blue now. Humana ppo improved.

I’m out of the country on vacation
Can’t access websites- can anyone post UHC and Aetna benefits
Need to figure my strategy- going to have lots of movement

People will be shopping benefits and dollars!

I’m out of the country on vacation
Can’t access websites- can anyone post UHC and Aetna benefits
Need to figure my strategy- going to have lots of movement

People will be shopping benefits and dollars!

You’re on vacation and you want to figure your strategy? Maybe enjoy the vacation and plan your strategy when you get back. Just a thought.

Back