Humana and CVS are downsizing their Medicare Advantage plans for 2025. Which insurers could benefit?

One less bullshit carrier certification to do. Not complaining here, for that specifically, but the contraction needs to stop here. Gotta have some healthy competition. It's getting to be like phone carriers now. Which is not good for anyone....agents or medicare beneficiaries.

And the main issue with any newer carriers is, you don't know if they're just creating a deliberate 5 year "pump and dump," where they use extremely good benefits to attract people, build up clientele, and then sell off.

That happened with Bright Health in my region...bastards. I moved so many people over to them...rookie mistake back then. This is why the government thinks we're biased towards big carriers....and yes...we are. But not for the reasons they think, which is money.

It's due to STABILITY. I'm not trying to make myself look bad, disrupt my clients coverage and lives, and creates major headaches for everyone involved when a carrier sells off and pulls out of a market. Who would you rather go with? Aetna....170 years in business, or Bright Health.....7 years in business?
Pretty soon no bullshiat certs to do when the money drys up. The money they pay agents is crazy but hey milk it as long as we can!

And as always.....just remember who caused this, anyway....the DEMOCRAT-CONTROLLED GOVERNMENT. As always, sticking their nose in places it doesn't belong, in areas they are not familiar with...causing chaos and costing people money, as usual.
Just wait until Madame President & Dems control both the House & Senate- She will get her claws into CMS- she wants Medicare for all which probably means no more MA plans within a few years... Nightmare scenario.

Humana has been on a downward trajectory for a few years now, dropping group business, cutting benefits on MA, at this rate it makes you wonder if they will even still be in business by the time Kamala begins her second term...

Back