Humana Guidance Center

insuranceconceptscindy

Guru
100+ Post Club
Las Vegas
I had to go to the guidance center today because I ran out of 2015 apps and couldn't wait for a shipment. It's been years since I've stepped in one. This place is crazy/weird! There are people just hanging out! Why in the world would anyone want to hang out at an "insurance store" in a strip mall? There were a group of ladies, chilling, drinking coffee and talking about their insurance. It was like I stepped onto another planet.
Needless to say, I'm not going back there again. Ever.

I had to go to the guidance center today because I ran out of 2015 apps and couldn't wait for a shipment. It's been years since I've stepped in one. This place is crazy/weird! There are people just hanging out! Why in the world would anyone want to hang out at an "insurance store" in a strip mall? There were a group of ladies, chilling, drinking coffee and talking about their insurance. It was like I stepped onto another planet.
Needless to say, I'm not going back there again. Ever.

Pretty short-sighted thinking seeing it just as an "insurance store." They have movies, fitness classes, dancing, general socialization. If you haven't heard, Humana is trying to brand themselves as more than just an insurance company.

Pretty short-sighted thinking seeing it just as an "insurance store." They have movies, fitness classes, dancing, general socialization. If you haven't heard, Humana is trying to brand themselves as more than just an insurance company.

We have a couple in my area- Humana and SMA. I understand they are trying to get into the "lifestyle" business. It's still weird. They are an insurance carrier, first and foremost. To me, it looked like an adult day care center. There were even a couple people asleep in the TV area.

Back