Humana Paper application Question

kev_60

Expert
I use paper applications for some things. I know I need to learn MAPA but I'm retiring form the business in a year and resistant to change. I'm old lol. Unlike most carriers I notice Humana's enrollment forms are numbered with barcode on each page.. My question is if you make a mistake can you use say page 1 from another enrollment form with a different barcode or do you have to start all over so that the barcode is the same for all pages of the app ? Thanks .

I use paper applications for some things. I know I need to learn MAPA but I'm retiring form the business in a year and resistant to change. I'm old lol. Unlike most carriers I notice Humana's enrollment forms are numbered with barcode on each page.. My question is if you make a mistake can you use say page 1 from another enrollment form with a different barcode or do you have to start all over so that the barcode is the same for all pages of the app ? Thanks .
Start all over. Each page is a series of barcodes for that particular application.

Just use White Out. ;)

Thanks for the replies...bmarsh the plan is for my son in law to take things over. He's great with technology but still learning the sales part of this profession. I plan to stay around the office just enough to hopefully insure a smooth transition.

Back