HUMMMM......VOTEN' TIME.....

In addition to this, I have a programmer trying to extract some of the posts from the old forum and to migrate them here. If she succeeds, it will be pretty expensive, but I don't pay her unless she can do it!

This is a great idea. I hope everything work out. I joined to late in the game before I had the chance to download that website.

arnguy said:
I agree with John Petrowski 100%. However, as melmunch stated, a sticky may be feasible if it generates some income to this website.

Ditto

I like the sticky idea.

Maybe the more agents praise the service, the sweeter deal they will offer. The worse the comments, the less likely they are ever to bother the board.

What about an additional area just for offers to agents? Would that work? If there was a way to keep it contained it may work.

Just throwing it on the board to see what sticks.

arnguy said:
I agree with John Petrowski 100%. However, as melmunch stated, a sticky may be feasible if it generates some income to this website.

Ditto. Keep the site how it is. Thanks for what you do melmunch- and everyone else. This site is such a valuable resource for me.

Norvax Response to Partnership Opportunities with Forum

Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts on my offer to advertise Norvax on this site. A lot of good questions were raised, so IÂ’d like to shed light on our intentions.

john_petrowski brought up the good point that some advertisers expect a degree of control over content, just because they’ve invested money. We have no interest in censoring anyone… in fact, if anyone feels like sharing their opinions on our tools, we want to hear it ALL — the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Honest feedback is pretty hard to come by, and every last bit of it helps us improve our products.

Also, Norvax has a strong commitment to strengthening the industry by educating agents on effective online marketing and use of technology. We currently have a CE-accredited course, a regular column in HIU, and a lot of exciting webinars and trainings in the works. So weÂ’d like to support this community in more ways than just advertising.

I’d like to participate in the conversations here when I can… offer tips, info, and even some of our own online marketing results that might be useful for agents to learn from — all in a 100% non-sales-y way. I respect the strong community you’ve built. A lot of boards quickly get jammed up with ads and people peddling products, and I don’t want to add any “noise” that interrupts the flow of useful information. But I’d love to be a resource to you if I can.

Also Melmunch3 says one of his biggest expenses is buying inbound links, so weÂ’d like to offer one to you for free. WeÂ’re in the process of updating the content on our website. When itÂ’s done, weÂ’ll have a section thatÂ’s a collection of links to helpful resources for agents. This board fits that bill, plus we have good rankings that would hopefully benefit this site.

I spoke to the editor of our monthly e-newsletter, and weÂ’d also like to mention this forum in our next newsletter with a link, which may help as well.

Let me know what you think. And keep the feedback cominÂ’. Thanks!

Delfin Joaquin Paris III
Norvax Team
tel: 866.466.7829 X8239

Re: Norvax Response to Partnership Opportunities with Forum

Also, Norvax has a strong commitment to strengthening the industry by educating agents on effective online marketing and use of technology. We currently have a CE-accredited course

I think some of us, myself included, would be interested to have a link to the CE course you referenced. Thanks.

-J.R.

Re: Norvax Response to Partnership Opportunities with Forum

salpro22 said:
I think some of us, myself included, would be interested to have a link to the CE course you referenced. Thanks.

-J.R.

Right now our CE course is not available to take online. That may be something we can offer in the future, but for now the course is strictly offline.

Much of the information in the course can be found in a webinar presentation we held with NAHU, "7 Secrets of Top Producers." They have a cd available for sale on their site. This is NOT a CE-accredited version, but it touches on the same online marketing themes:

http://www.norvax.com/university/webinars/webinar-nahu-7-secrets.html

Back