I have Forethought agent contracts available

Re: Funeral Homes

Generally speaking, how many points do you give up to the funeral home?

Who owns the book?

Re: Funeral Homes

Generally speaking, how many points do you give up to the funeral home?

Who owns the book?

They are all independent businesses so there are all kinds of different deals out there.

Most commonly if you do all the marketing for one funeral home and pay all your own expenses you get all the commission. They just want the funerals.

If you become an employee of the funeral home, they usually get half but they pay for mailings and your office supplies and sometimes even health insurance.

Ramiz A. Hakim is wanting everyone to know that he also has ForeLife contracts. he is the National Sales Director of Complete Solutions Inc at 75 N Dixie Dr Vandalia, OH 45377 and his phone is 1.866.866.7951. He is a professional recruiter and as far as I know is very good at his job. He is indicating that he has an agent lead program (usually it is a co-op direct mail - you pay half and he pays half.) These aren't bad programs, just make sure you are getting the leads at a very low price (some recruiters tilt the amounts in their favor a little, if you know what I mean...although I'm sure Ramiz is very fair to his agents.)

Another thing to make sure of is a quick contract release anytime you want one. 30-days seems fair, longer is not. In the unforseen event that Ramiz or anyone else who recruits you makes big promises and delivers little, you will likely want out and go elsewhere with your Forethought sales. Make sure you can.

As far as leads, I can help you set up direct mail at very low cost. I don't pay for agent's leads because they are not captive to me. I have helped 100+ agents set-up direct mail programs that more than paid for themself. The agent is free to sell Forethought or anything else that he sees as the best fit with the lead because HE owns the lead. It's his.

I guess my methods are more about agents becomming self-supporting, not relying on the IMO for constant hand-holding forever (every IMO's dream!)

I have been successful with direct mail, door to door, networking referrals, lunch and dinner seminars, cold calling and I have personally sold multi-thousands of life insurance policies over the last 12-years face to face with actual people all by myself. I know how to sell final expense policies. I am NOT an expert recruiter.

Agents need to weigh out the strengths and weaknesses of any IMO they contract through and make choices. My advice is NEVER have ALL your contracts through any one IMO. They will own you and if the relationship goes sour, you are screwed for 6-months (unless you can get a quick release agreement up front like the one I give.)

I hope this answered all your concerns Ramiz.
Can you please post a copy of your quick release agreement?

Can you please post a copy of your quick release agreement?

Haven't had an attorney draw up anything. Basically if you want a release within 30-days you will get no problem from me. I make my living being an agent not an FMO.

Non Face to Face Sales Forethought

Does Forethought final expense allow sales on the phone and through email - BUT NOT FACE TO FACE? In other words, the agent answers "No" to the question "Did you see the Applicant"?

Re: Non Face to Face Sales Forethought

Does Forethought final expense allow sales on the phone and through email - BUT NOT FACE TO FACE? In other words, the agent answers "No" to the question "Did you see the Applicant"?

I don't believe so at this time but they are bringing out some major changes in October so it may be available then.

Latest posts

Back