I have Forethought agent contracts available

Complete SOlutions? Come on now Scott, you have totally cut me out of the equation... Aint nothing wrong with going with Ramiz who once worked with Complete Solutions.

You should not better, lol JK, Im still waiting on my sprinkled doughnuts.

Sorry about the donuts Ramiz. They're baking them up fresh for you.

I thought you were no longer with Complete Solutions. Are you still working with them?

Sorry about the donuts Ramiz. They're baking them up fresh for you.

I thought you were no longer with Complete Solutions. Are you still working with them?

Well Iv resigned from managment with them and have gone independent, but I still have contracts through them, Forethought Being one of them...

Im just giving you a hard time, lol

Well Iv resigned from managment with them and have gone independent, but I still have contracts through them, Forethought Being one of them...

Im just giving you a hard time, lol

That's the LAST thing I need...another person giving me a hard time!

May 10,000 baby camels shave their legs in your box of donuts!

Hmmmm...that could mean only one of two things...and I'm assuming you don't have a hump on your back...do you?

I'm getting several IM's and phone calls asking similar questions.

The new Forethought ForeLife product is "final expense" insurance not "Preneed" insurance. It is not the same as their product they sell through the funeral home. It should become a VERY competitive final expense product though.

To everyone who has IM'ed me wanting the info, I will try to have it for you tomorrow afternoon. The contracts they have sent me are for agents contracted with funeral homes only. I will send the rates and commission to you now to look over.

The most common question I get asked is: What is Preneed Insurance?
Preneed insurance is similar to final expense insurance but has an increasing death benefit (usually 3-5% annually) and is paid with either a single payment or over a 3,5 or 10-year payment plan.

It's sold mainly through funeral homes but doesn't have to be. If people buy it through a funeral home they usually get additional funeral price guarantees which can add value to the arrangement.

Commissions are paid as a % of the beginning face amount rather than as a % of premium.

As a rule, wealthier families buy Pre-need insurance and poorer families buy final expense insurance.

Hey Newby how do you contract with a funeral home for this? I'm starting in FE with union bankers..
D

Hey Newby how do you contract with a funeral home for this? I'm starting in FE with union bankers..
D

I don't think Union Bankers has a pre-need insurance product.

To contract with a funeral home you need to approach all the local funeral homes and inquire if they need an agent. You might also inquire at Forethought or Homesteaders to see if they know of a spot that needs filled in your area.

A good position with a nice funeral home is much better than being out there selling final expense insurance. You give up a little independence but have unlimited leads, make better money, and are selling to a higher-end client.

Good luck with it.

Back