I have Forethought agent contracts available

Both of you are reducing your credibility significantly with the banter. Make "your" pitch for what "you" have to offer and let the other guy make his...without furhter comment. It should not be personal. Speak only of yourself and all will be well.

For what it's worth.

ltcipro

What??!! You don't like to know about Texas Hold Em and donut preferences?!!

Lighten up LTC. It's all in good fun.

Don't forget to have the credit card draft forms with you on appointments.

I was on a final expense appointment last night. Husband and wife both wanted large policies (about $300 per month in premium combined)

Appointment almost fell apart when I told them they can't get billed monthly. He doesn't let anyone have automatic access to his checking account. The appointment stalled big-time over this - I don't think he was going to go with it.

Then I told him that he can have the payment automatically charged to his credit card each month. He loved the idea of that. Keeps people out of his checking account AND builds his award points.

Made the sale and we're all happy.

Any of you who contracted with me should have the form but if you don't let me know and I'll get it right to you. Be sure to have it with you just in case.

Newby, first post on this website. I'm newly contracted with Forethought through another FMO. I didn't find the form you were mentioning on the Forethought website? Thanks for any assistance.

Please forward additional info on becoming contracted with Forethought. I am a licensed life/health agent in Oregon and Washington.

Thanks

Newby, first post on this website. I'm newly contracted with Forethought through another FMO. I didn't find the form you were mentioning on the Forethought website? Thanks for any assistance.

Sorry I didn't see your post until today.

Not all FMOs have the Encore or Select products or the credit card drafting at this time.

Hang in there, Forethought is rolling out some new features this fall that should make them even better.

Please forward additional info on becoming contracted with Forethought. I am a licensed life/health agent in Oregon and Washington.

Thanks

I'm limited to Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Michigan, Georgia and Florida.

You can contract for the ForeLife product in any state through Travis Tubbs at [email protected] (765) 674-5453

or Scott Leonardi at Complete Solutions 866-866-7951

I'm limited to Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Michigan, Georgia and Florida.

You can contract for the ForeLife product in any state through Travis Tubbs at [email protected] (765) 674-5453

or Scott Leonardi at Complete Solutions 866-866-7951

Complete SOlutions? Come on now Scott, you have totally cut me out of the equation... Aint nothing wrong with going with Ramiz who once worked with Complete Solutions.

You should not better, lol JK, Im still waiting on my sprinkled doughnuts.

Back