I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing.

Most of it should work for health, as well. Obviously the Face Amount column would stay blank. If you sell both life and health and have more than 14 companies then just use two copies and perhaps use one for life and one for health.

Well crap...I just donated $10 BEFORE I actually downloaded it, and the download link doesnt work!!!

What the hell???

Well crap...I just donated $10 BEFORE I actually downloaded it, and the download link doesnt work!!!

What the hell???

I wanted to make a note here for the benefit of other users that after getting home I didn't find anything wrong with the download link. I tested it while away from home, from my cell, and also from my desktop after getting home and both times it downloaded fine.

I would note that for anyone having problems just try using a different browser. I don't know if that would help but as the late great Yogi Berra said..."ya never know..." :laugh:

Last edited:
Would anyone here that has downloaded the latest version be willing to email it to me ? The links are not working on any browser. Also tried on a mobile device to download, no luck.
Thank you

I am trying to obtain the commission tracker spreadsheet but the links do not work. Says "information not sent." Has this expired or something like that?

Back