I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing.

I have used this since you put it out the first time.....But now I can't seem to copy/paste my info in this new version.....cam you tell me how to do that?

You should wait before you swap to version 5.8. I'll have v6.0 out by this weekend, maybe sooner depending on how much time I have to spend with the GF (laugh).

But you should be able to paste into any white cell. Of course, all the dark green cells are generated by formulas and should stay locked (you don't want all the formulas to get out and get lost.)

I give it 10 stars!!!

----------

My other problem is after I downloaded it the first time, I couldn't find the thread anymore....how do I keep that so I can readily find it?

Very nice. I would like to get a copy if I could.

I'm almost finished with v6.0. Look for it sometime Friday or Saturday. I'll post a notice when it's up.

I give it 10 stars!!!

----------

My other problem is after I downloaded it the first time, I couldn't find the thread anymore....how do I keep that so I can readily find it?

Thank you for the 10 stars. Just bookmark the thread to find it again. The direct link is always in my Sig.

Version 7.0 uploaded. This is a major statistical upgrade. See post #1 to Download.

-Added itemized sales statistics by Company for Monthly, Quarterly, and Year To Date.

Last edited:
Version 7.5 Posted - See Post #1 to Download

New in this version:

-Added a column to keep track of your clients' CC/DE expiration dates (This can prevent charge-backs).

-Added stats for average age of your clients sorted by Company and by Month, Quarter, and YTD.

-Added the ability to change the sales year to the Setup page.

-Combined the Deposit and Taxes sections to improve logic flow.

-Made some cosmetic improvements.

Back