I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing.

I DL it. I will check it out tomorrow! Love work like this! I'm working on my own program for an Insurance DB management system. And, if I like it, you will receive a donation from me!

I DL it. I will check it out tomorrow! Love work like this! I'm working on my own program for an Insurance DB management system. And, if I like it, you will receive a donation from me!

lol....thanks. It's fun to work on and it's also therapeutic, and the GF doesn't yap so much when I'm working on it.

Last edited:
Uploaded Version 7.8

-Added a section to keep track of your unpaid advances. This section can be found under Column "U" in the "Statistics by Company" section. Note that unpaid advances should not go unpaid for more than a month or so, therefore this stat did not need to be added to the Quarterly or YTD sections.

-Implemented a workaround to fix an Excel bug that sometimes would add a column and be a penny less than it should be.

This is the last update before 2015. I wish everyone Happy Holidays and thank you for your support.

Jeff

Version 8.0 < < < Download Here!
-Added a way to list "as earned" sales. Now by selecting "A/E" under Column "T" you can eliminate your Advance Percentage for that particular sale.

-Moved the Totals and Averages section to eliminate redundancy. Now these stats are listed under the Itemized stats by Company.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok....on my last post I said that was the last update for this year.

I lied.

This is what happens when have some extra time on your hands and find yourself without the normal distractions.

"...get off the computer and come spend some time with meeeeeee..."

Yup, was alone for a couple of days and thought I'd clean up the look a little.

She's back now so THIS is the last update for this year. :1laugh:

Last edited:
Version 8.3 - See post #1 for more details and to view Changelogs.

Version 8.3 < < < Download Here!
-Added Persistency tracking by Quarter and YTD (Not needed on a monthly basis).
-Added a way to track Issue/Lapse ratio by Company.

Version 8.5 < < < Download Here!
-Enhanced Persistency tracking. Now automatically track your persistency by company and by Quarter and YTD.

See Post #1 for more details.

Last edited:
I made a very minor cosmetic change. No new features and no version update. See above post or post #1 to download. If you are already setup for this year with version 8.5 there is no need to update.

-Reversed the "Status" and "Paid" columns ("D" and "E") in the top section to better match the Totals and Averages section on the bottom.

Looking forward to setting this up this week. Thanks!

Quick question, where/how would I account for carriers that pay 100% on drafts, but as earned on cc/de cards?

Also, can you recommend an app to use on mac that would work best w this? I don't have excel currently and use "numbers" on mac, but that doesn't seem to incorporate everything correctly as the formulas on all the quarterly and yearly cells couldn't be imported.

I tried open office, but looks like that's only for windows and open office apache gave me the same error.

Last edited:
Looking forward to setting this up this week. Thanks!

Quick question, where/how would I account for carriers that pay 100% on drafts, but as earned on cc/de cards?

After you enter in your sales data select "A/E" from Column T. This will cause that particular sale to be listed "as earned".

Also, can you recommend an app to use on mac that would work best w this? I don't have excel currently and use "number" on mac, but that doesn't seem to incorporate everything correctly :S

Lessee...."Mac", that's some type of computer, right? :1smile:

If you don't have Excel you can use the free MS Office clone called OpenOffice. There doesn't seem to be a Mac version, though. Download OpenOffice here.

downloaded that open office apache from the link you listed and i'm still having issues with the quarterly/yearly formulas importing.

it's not updating the unpaid advances either...hmmm

Back