I Made a Commission/Deposit/Tax Tracker/Spreadsheet that I'm Sharing.

Commission Tracker
Version 5.0 Uploaded (Major Upgrade) - See post #1 for more details.

-Converted spreadsheet from 4 quarters to 12 months
-Added support for up to 30 sales per month (360/year)
-Added Monthly averages
-Added Adjustment percentage entry
-Added Adjustment constant figure entry
-Added support for the payment and tracking of Quarterly tax payments
-Added End of Year Tax summery sheet
-Added column for clients phone number to assist in client communications
-Added some helpful links to tax information
-Moved less popular features toward the right side of the spreadsheet
-Enhanced and clarified Help comments
-Added "Insurance Joke of the Month" section (scroll down to row 100 to find it).
-Added links for secure donations

This is some good work. The donations button is for you I am assuming.

Any recommendation as to the amount??? Does this donation give you the password to unprotect the file?

This is some good work. The donations button is for you I am assuming.

Any recommendation as to the amount??? Does this donation give you the password to unprotect the file?

Thanks.

No, the password mentioned on the help page only keeps the internal calculations protected. The spreadsheet is completely free. I work on it for fun but it also helps me to tune out "distractions". :twitchy:

If someone chooses to donate then I think the minimum is a dollar. I wasn't able to test that since Paypal doesn't allow you to send money to yourself. I plan on calling them to complain that they are discriminating against people with split personalities. :goofy:

Uploaded Version 5.5 (8/17/14)

Version 5.5
-Added the ability to automate and hide commission information on Declines while at the same time keeping track of your sales details (Declines will not be added to the Totals section)
-Some cosmetic enhancements and help comment clarifications
-Moved a Column to a different section to improve logic flow

A couple of weeks ago I read someones post in which he mentioned that he tracked the age and death benefits of all his clients. I thought this was a good idea and added both to this newest version of CT. Getting the average age feature to calculate correctly with regard to monthly, quarterly, and annual averages was harder than I thought it would be, but it seems to be working correctly now. Feel free to post any questions or comments.

Version 5.8 (Uploaded 9/2/14)

-Added an "Age" column to track monthly, quarterly, and annual average age of your clients
-Added a "Death Benefit" column to track totals and averages with monthly, quarterly, and annual stats
-Added a "Status" column to keep track of the status of each sale after issue
-Rewrote some code so that all Totals and Averages are dependent on policy issue

I still notice that you can only unprotect the Setup page. all other pages are protected with a different password.

Formatting is a little off and rows/columns cannot be adjusted unless we can unprotect the workbook.

I guess screen resolution effects the rows and columns differently. I've only looked at it on my monitor.

I made the passwords for sheets 1-12 available but a little harder to get to. It's in the "Notes" section on the Setup page. I did that so it would be harder for someone to accidentally change formulas. But for Sheets 1-12 it's "9999". It's best to unlock them all first then select M1-M12 they all will look the same.

I downloaded the Spreadsheet, but seem to be unable to find the "review" tab to set it up?

The Review tab is part of Excel, the menu at the top.

Look for "File Home Insert, etc...."

If you use the spreadsheet you may want to hold off a bit. I'm finishing up an upgrade. It should be ready by this weekend.

I have used this since you put it out the first time.....But now I can't seem to copy/paste my info in this new version.....cam you tell me how to do that?

Back