I messed up. What do you think?

Next time, have them complete the online application.

Most of my apps are online. This way, they can complete them at their convenience, and take their time finding all the information. It eliminates any "can't understand what they wrote" situations.

Sleep well, the person has health issues, and not checking a box, in this situation, was not what caused the red flags.

If your letting your clients fill out the online app by themselves, Thats a Huge Mistake, Why would you allow that?? Makes no sense at all.:no:

I agree. Allowing your clients to fill out their own apps is a claims review nighmare waiting to happen.

Do you think my wife would have disclosed gestational diabetes 6 years ago while she was pregnant? How 'bout that our son has mild excema for just a few weeks as a newborn and he was on medicated cream but just for a few weeks.

She would have not put any of that on the app....not to burn the system, but because she'd either forget or think it's not relevant.

I fill out the app for my client with claims review in mind making sure we note every time they've sought treatment.

A client feels some mild chest pains - gets a work-up - stress test, the whole nine. Doc finds nothing wrong - sends him home.

You think a client's gonna put that on the app? Yet it needs to go on the app.

All my clients fill out their own app, or phone in (Humana).

But they do that AFTER they have filled out a paper app and faxed to me, or we have discussed over the phone. Even then they will mess it up sometimes.

Had two clients this week who did that. Did OK on the app but failed the phone interview.

H1 denied both.

I had a pre-screen on one. Sent it to the underwriter who immediately called to discuss and changed to approve, standard.

Other one was not a pre-screen. No need to. I had enough info from our interview to send her on her way. Seems she failed the phone interview portion when she said the doc told her to have a follow up exam (IF the problem persisted, which it didn't).

In the interview she left out that key part.

The underwriter flagged her for going AMA.

I emailed the underwriter and she called me back to discuss. She changed the offer to standard on the spot, subject to confirming the details with the client.

20 minutes later got the standard offer.

Life is good.

All my clients fill out their own app, or phone in (Humana).

But they do that AFTER they have filled out a paper app and faxed to me, or we have discussed over the phone. Even then they will mess it up sometimes.

Had two clients this week who did that. Did OK on the app but failed the phone interview.

H1 denied both.

I had a pre-screen on one. Sent it to the underwriter who immediately called to discuss and changed to approve, standard.ther one was not a pre-screen. No need to. I had enough info from our interview to send her on her way. Seems she failed the phone interview portion when she said the doc told her to have a follow up exam (IF the problem persisted, which it didn't).

In the interview she left out that key part.

The underwriter flagged her for going AMA.

I emailed the underwriter and she called me back to discuss. She changed the offer to standard on the spot, subject to confirming the details with the client.

20 minutes later got the standard offer.

Life is good.

Did OK on the app but failed the phone interview.

Thats not correct either, if the application would have been done correctly and all information provided, you would not have had the problems you encountered. If your new to the buisness, or "experienced" You should be completing all applications with the applicant. Thats why you sign the application, its not just a drill. Its your Job and your responsibility, How do you blow that off??:no:

You're quite the character - come onto this board, give zero information to anyone, get into it with many established members then decide you'd like to make money and recruit.

You have zero credability - don't even want to disclose your name yet feel agents should "pm you" for contracts.

It would be a complete mystery why a single agent would contact you. Although you seem to dig into us for providing "crap" information I've searched through your posts and cannot seem to find any information that would be beneficial to new agents.

Again - if anyone wants a Humana advance contract you can either contact this guy who's done nothing but dig into members who have been here for years helping people or you can go with Health Choice One - a well established ethical agency.

Look at his attitude towards everyone here on the board and ask yourself if you'd want to be under this guy. You think he treats people different in his agency? He's an A-hole here and you better believe he's an A-hole to his agents.

I also find it a bit odd that you posted your offer for a Humana contract right at after the 100th post.

You do think you own this place because you've made 300 posts a day for 20 months? You're an egomaniac that's just getting established in the business. Your head is enormous thanks in part to your little assn operation.

An "established" member? Are you kidding me? What is this, this Ways & Means Committee?

Crabcake, you may fool a few now, but in the end you're just blowhard. Get back to hoodwinking the newbies you farce.

If you had a mind for business you would see that actually offering a Humana advance is quite attractive.

You could have come on this board, posted some good solid info, gained the respect of this community and gave your agency a nice boost.

Instead, you came in digging into me and other established members and now expect to recruit. Amazing and laughable.

This has little really to do with me. I'm just fine - trust me. You're digging into basically everyone which is why this community has no respect for you and why your ability to recruit here will be between none and zero.

Quite the blown opportunity when you have something of value to offer.

But to reiterate - if anyone wants a Humana advance, go with Health Choice One - they're not on this forum insulting many other members.

I'm not here to make friends buddy. An MGA in Colorado knows little about the FL market. You don't know about a damn thing outside of MD, but you pretend to. Just because this MGA is YOUR marketing partner, doesn't mean it's the best avenue for agents, especially for agents in FL. You popped onto this site almost two years ago, as did I, however I didn't post until March 08. That makes me a novice does it?

You are the novice pal. You use an MGA. You might be a voice worth listening to if you were an MGA.

I got smoke blow up my rear end from day one, as you make quite the practice of it. My presence here is to advocate the independent channel, however I'll chime in when a novice is spewing ill info.

Your posts are COMPLETELY inconsistent as you are still learning, however you like being a Chief.

This forum is a community comprised of seasoned agents, and brokers, newbies, and consumers. You've made this your recruiting ground to sound off and later make a buck from it. I'm here to stay pal. Since nobody on this site has the wherewithal to call a spade a spade, I'll do it for everyone -you're a farce. Again, get back to profiting off of newbies with your short shelf life sideshow.

Btw, I've recruited 3 agents from here since March. They all complimented my style. They knew I meant business from my position on the mindless rhetoric posted from the usual smart guys.

Back