I Need a Drink!

Maybe he need more office parties!!!

:1rolleyes:

That is why all of this SH!T started. Just found out today...they made up after my Rant yeterday...they went out and had a drink last night afterwork and talked things over. What happened one of the ladies gave the others date her business card at the Christmas party...so she took it as she was hitting on her date. What actually happened was while she was at the ladies room her date started talking about needing life insurance and since his date doesnt even write life insurance the other one gave him her card and said call me...well wouldn't you know the one heard call me and sall the card deal...got a bug up her A S S...and wouldn't speak and had an attitude about the whole thing. So all of the DRAMA over something that was taken the wrong way!

Man I have got bigger fish to fry! I have made up my mind on one thing...I am going to find a young person out of highschool that has a good work ethic...(I Know I am dreaming) and start them out part time teach them to take payments and such at my main office and then move them there...and next time someone is going to get the AXE!
:1laugh: By the way my drink of choice is a Royal Flush, or a Screw Driver! Last night I had more Vodka than OJ!

:1rolleyes:

That is why all of this SH!T started. Just found out today...they made up after my Rant yeterday...they went out and had a drink last night afterwork and talked things over. What happened one of the ladies gave the others date her business card at the Christmas party...so she took it as she was hitting on her date. What actually happened was while she was at the ladies room her date started talking about needing life insurance and since his date doesnt even write life insurance the other one gave him her card and said call me...well wouldn't you know the one heard call me and sall the card deal...got a bug up her A S S...and wouldn't speak and had an attitude about the whole thing. So all of the DRAMA over something that was taken the wrong way!

Man I have got bigger fish to fry! I have made up my mind on one thing...I am going to find a young person out of highschool that has a good work ethic...(I Know I am dreaming) and start them out part time teach them to take payments and such at my main office and then move them there...and next time someone is going to get the AXE!
:1laugh: By the way my drink of choice is a Royal Flush, or a Screw Driver! Last night I had more Vodka than OJ!

I would give some thought of having those employees spend some time at your other office...It sounds like the second office doesn't chase the business...It might still be helpfull to increase business.

As long as they know that you will fire both of them if this comes up again. One must have thought she had clout over the other one and you would have just cut her loose.
Anyways bottoms up!

Back