I really should be working

Ham and cheese omelet with papa's and beans hot salsa and corn tortillas. American breakfast at a old school Mexican restaurant called Country Faire just hits different.

Breakfast, half gallon of coffee. Watch TicTok construction reels and Car washed.

Dang I guess I should get to work.

Ham and cheese omelet with papa's and beans hot salsa and corn tortillas. American breakfast at a old school Mexican restaurant called Country Faire just hits different.

Breakfast, half gallon of coffee. Watch TicTok construction reels and Car washed.

Dang I guess I should get to work.

One of my Top 5 favorite songs. Hard to sit still when listening to it. :yes:

One of my Top 5 favorite songs. Hard to sit still when listening to it. :yes:

Yup. And that performance at Woodstock changed a lot of people's taste in music. Or opened it up.

Another is Ten Years After.

Stay still listening to this. Try.

Tell me this is not DA Blues. Woodstock and the 70s really opened up the Blues to the American Rockers. The British Invasion.

Yup. And that performance at Woodstock changed a lot of people's taste in music. Or opened it up.

Another is Ten Years After.

Stay still listening to this. Try.

Tell me this is not DA Blues. Woodstock and the 70s really opened up the Blues to the American Rockers. The British Invasion.

Love TYA. Saw them live the year after Woodstock.

I was about 7 years old when the British Invasion hit America. My first exposure to the blues was Eric Burdon and the Animals.

That music made my 7 year old brain shout “Hey Now!”. A couple years later I found an old BB King album and played the grooves off it on my HiFi. But when Santana combined Latino rhythms with Blues rock, my mind was Completely. Absolutely. Blown!!!

Back