I Think I Just Got Steve'd

CJR

Expert
So I just got a phone call from a Chicago number claiming I had filled out an online request to take online college courses (which I never did.) I stated I did no such thing and that's when I could tell I was talking to a robot. The recorded voice chimed in "OK, but I understand you are interested in online classes." I said I wasn't and it told me if I changed my mind to call some 800 number. It was really well done but the pauses between my response and theirs and the flow of the convo gave it away. I gotta ask, is Steve getting pimped out to online colleges? Lol

I had a client call me that I had given a card to a year prior because she got called by Steve or someone similar and didnt like how he sounded. It sparked her interest again and $1200 AP later, I was a fan of Steve

The "Steve" technology is getting used a lot in many verticals. Avatar Technologies had a booth at LeadsCon and they get a lot of attention because of how many doors it opens at the rates it opens them.

The "Steve" technology is getting used a lot in many verticals. Avatar Technologies had a booth at LeadsCon and they get a lot of attention because of how many doors it opens at the rates it opens them.

Yep -- give it a year or two before some politician bans it, as its usage is becoming commonplace.

I had an Avatar call me to tell me I had won a free cruise.

Can I take my dogs?

Yes.

Say, you can take your dogs.

Yes.

No, just say the words you can take your dogs.

Yes, I just need to ask you a few questions.

You haven't said I can take my dogs yet.

Yes, I just need to ask you a few questions.

And so on and so on...

I heard Bob Saget is hosting a new show, World's Funniest Avatar telemarketing calls.

Latest posts

Back