I think were on the cusp of chaos in mapd networks as insurers and hospitals fight

00000099001 don't tell anyone this is a secret stash.
Yes that’s for the drs code not name . lol I’ve been been using that code for a yr . I put 0000 for drs name . I’m wondering if arbitrary drs names go on card

there is a pcp dummy code starting with 000 000 and medicare pcp in dr name field that will issue a blank card - or it use too at least last time i used it which has been over 6 months ago
Better have great E&O.
At some point this will come back and bite someone either the agent or Company or both.
Mommas memory not working too well. Kids come in and things don't work right. Sheaught hits the fan.

Yes that’s for the drs code not name . lol I’ve been been using that code for a yr . I put 0000 for drs name . I’m wondering if arbitrary drs names go on card

I have seen blank card issued but i also have seen them put a random pcp name when dummy code used.I only use if someone is using an out of network and prefer not to have any pcps name on card but i warn them that they may still get a card with a random pcp's name.Also have seen members call member service to insist no pcp on id card and eventually they will send one.I have noticed that more pcp's insist that there name is on PPO card or they wont see member.In my area in Florida there is a big hospital network who absolutely wont see PPO members even if they are existing patient unless they see id card that has doctors name on it even .

Better have great E&O.
At some point this will come back and bite someone either the agent or Company or both.
Mommas memory not working too well. Kids come in and things don't work right. Sheaught hits the fan.

This is only done of person who is a dual (writing well over 1000 policy’s never once seen a Medicaid/Medicaid not accepted by their present dr with a ppo dsnp). And you can do when you’re replacing United to United.Anyone new to Medicare or they have a different Medicare company i always checked. But i always know United has a huge network in my area and almost every dr takes at least the ppo even out of network .

Back