I want to sell Medicare

You have to get certified with AHIP and all the carriers for Medicare. By the time you do that, OEP will be over (3/31). Get yourself prepared now, your AHIP, and carrier certs so you will be knowledgeable by 10/1 when next years plans are released and 10/15 when you can start selling them.

You have to get certified with AHIP and all the carriers for Medicare. By the time you do that, OEP will be over (3/31). Get yourself prepared now, your AHIP, and carrier certs so you will be knowledgeable by 10/1 when next years plans are released and 10/15 when you can start selling them.

Yeah i figured that. Will get myself in order to start selling for the next big selling period

This was my first year, started at a big company on the phones by Oct. 1st. I had 179 approved apps in the 4th quarter and have 53 so far this month. When I look at what I could have made on my own, I kick myself, but I got all of their intensive training and licenses in 16 states. Now I’ll have to wait out 6 months to get released, but that is exactly the time from the end of OEP to the date the new plans are released. I joined this forum to learn how to go out on my own.

This was my first year, started at a big company on the phones by Oct. 1st. I had 179 approved apps in the 4th quarter and have 53 so far this month. When I look at what I could have made on my own, I kick myself, but I got all of their intensive training and licenses in 16 states. Now I’ll have to wait out 6 months to get released, but that is exactly the time from the end of OEP to the date the new plans are released. I joined this forum to learn how to go out on my own.

Hold on a moment, before you get a bruise from kicking yourself.

Do you have a ballpark guess of how much $ (+time) is spent to generate prospects and traffic to generate 179 apps?

Hint: it's a lot - but seriously, what do you estimate?

Lol you were spoon fed apps . The persistency on that business is less than 70% . The amount of money to generate those leads is over $100 each min . You leave that call center it will be much tougher to generate leads .

Back