I Would Like to Buy Policy Today

Miami33138

I might be too late. 42yo female non-smoker great health and great major medical policy with Aetna.

I discovered a lump on my neck and the dr just did an ultrasound and diagnosed as a large solid mass. I am having a biopsy tomorrow to rule out cancer.

Is it too late to buy any additional life/health insurance in case this is cancer or if I have to have it surgically removed and have a hospital stay?

Thanks!

I might be too late. 42yo female non-smoker great health and great major medical policy with Aetna.

I discovered a lump on my neck and the dr just did an ultrasound and diagnosed as a large solid mass. I am having a biopsy tomorrow to rule out cancer.

Is it too late to buy any additional life/health insurance in case this is cancer or if I have to have it surgically removed and have a hospital stay? Thanks!

Probably too late until this is cleared up..

As soon as you felt the lump it was too late. There are questions on a life policy that specifically ask if you have any conditions or abnormalities that you are currently waiting on doctors to diagnose, or any of the above that you SHOULD see a doctor for but have declined to do so.

If you answered no after realizing the lump was there, then you could be in trouble if the time came to use the policy.

I know this must be scary though, my thoughts are with you and I hope that it just turns out to be a rather benign problem. Once it is, the issue will be straightened out.

I'd invest in some critical illness and a life policy after this though, you never know...

Back