Ideal Concepts Aka American Insurance Organization

10360691_10152844581764010_9034029736571038197_n.png

----------

Not everybody here has worked for every company. I suppose your expectations were needing an adjustment.

However, you're welcome for the google searches. I'd still stay away because of the "overly positive" and the search suggesting 'scam' after typing in the company name. Online reputation should play into your decision.

No. I'm actually looking for "grown up" responses.

----------

With all due respect, I'm not looking for "opinions" about this company from people who have never worked from them. If you find that offensive, I'm sorry, but asking me what type of insurance they sell, tells me you have never worked for them. Get it?

I've already interviewed, took their assessments, role played, and was offered a position. Just trying to find some honest reviews of the company from former or current employees, prior to starting. I didn't realize that would be so hard on this Insurance Forum. I thought this was a group of Professionals, but based on the comments, I guess it's not. Very sad.

Who the F*CK do you think you are boy? You come on here being demanding right out of the gate, you should expect to be treated like a dumb ass!!! If you're so professional, do your own legwork you lazy bum.:mad:

Dipsh*t!!!:twitchy:

They are based in Allentown, PA (an hour from me). I've talked to them a few times in the past but am not interested. About a year ago, since I live so "close," I would have had to do mandatory, full time in-person training, five days a week for a month. Total BS as the other agents from "all over the country" didn't have to do this.

The other things I didn't like for one are that you're tied to your phone/computer all day (I do both phone and field sales). They weren't offering any Medicare products at the time and I would have to stop selling them and go with them when they began offering them... No, thanks!

No. I'm actually looking for "grown up" responses.

It appears we have a bada$$ in the room.

All you seasoned professionals, please make way.

----------

However, you're welcome for the google searches. I'd still stay away because of the "overly positive" and the search suggesting 'scam' after typing in the company name. Online reputation should play into your decision.

Yup.

Got offered a job with no interview (.... yeah.. not sketchy at all) from a life insurance company so I jumped online and did some reading.

Read the scams listings and found out that they were being investigated by 4 insurance commissioners for not paying claims. Don't know about you... but I spent quite a bit of money and time getting my insurance and securities licenses and I don't need that kind of nonsense on my neck.

With all due respect, I'm not looking for "opinions" about this company from people who have never worked from them.

Well we have 78,925 agents that post here and none of them worked for Ideal Concepts Aka American Insurance or care to comment.......does that answer your question........

I work for them. That is because we sign a contract, we can't say negative things or they will sue us.

Last edited:
I can see there is a lot of "fake news" on this site. First of all, they don't hire anyone without interviewing. I had two phone interviews, one being an hour long with role playing, and had to take 3 job assessments. Thankfully I passed everything and was offered a position.

My first week of training will be 4 full days, 9 am - 6 pm. Then I will have a manager shadow me on the phone. There will be more advanced training after the first month.

You can't miss any training, and you must pass tests that are given, to proceed forward. I am also a "remote" agent, so the agents who posted the nonsense about no training for remote agents, or that they just hire you without an interview, are giving false information. Why is that?

Also, I have searched over and over again on the internet for "scam" articles regarding AIO and Ideal Concepts. Guess what....I found ZERO! If you have something, please copy and post to this site. I am more than willing to read it, and bring it to the company's attention to get answers.

Finally, I am a female agent, who has been on this forum in the past, but left because of the immaturity of so-called insurance professionals. Having said that, I recently rejoined, but sadly, the immature comments from childish agents hasn't gone away! When are you going to grow up and act respectfully? Do you not care? If not, your foolishness will be lead you to ruins in the end. Of that you can be certain. God sees, hears, and watches ALL of us. HE is the ONE who sits on the THRONE! Amen!

Back