Ideal Concepts Aka American Insurance Organization

Hi Bea P.... 1st week of training is intense. There is a ton of info to go over. The schedule is rough, ET and I am in AZ on west coast time zone. ....So far so good. I am in a virtual "class room" of 15 agents, so I have gotten to talk to other agents. There are 2 returning agents that came back to the company because they just want to sell and not lead generate or buy leads from the rip off lead companies. Also one guy said he came back because they have the technology in place and all he has to do is work the phones and sell. I like being independent, I dont like to be micromanaged. So far its a schedule, its fare and not micromanaged. Stay tuned, I promise to keep it real.

riverlivin, whats your gut telling you now, ya it's only been a week but you have to have a better feel for it.

2nd week of training is better for sure. I need time to absorb information and study. I am not the type of person that would play Jeopardy. (ie: quick responding). I'm going to stick with it and I will let you know how it works out.

Afternoon riverlivin: So how goes the new job? Good? Bad? Ugly? Interested in your experience so far.

Hey Bak....I'm still in the fight ... Meaning I am learning the ropes at Ideal Concepts. Each day is getting better with learning the products and the pitch. I love the company CRM! I am so impressed with the technology! I have an awesome sales manager that offers product and sales support everyday. He shadowed me through my 1st ACA plan application today. I would of been stuck and lost the sale without his help. Also, No leads to buy. No stress over if I wasted a lead by not pre-qualifing, pitching or closing. There is upfront costs involved to get started. Hope this helps.

Riverlivin....wanted to see how you were doing after about 4 months in. Are you making enough sales to make a decent living so far?

I'm going to chime in as there is a lot of bad information. I have been part of this forum for many years and have worked, not only the carrier side, but also started, built and sold four independent agencies over the past 25 years. Where am I today? I'm at Ideal Concepts. I approached them and they took the time to educate me about their processes. I elected to give it a shot as I wanted something that I could do in my downtime and from anywhere that I wish. I travel a lot watching my son play college football so flexibility was key. I have been with them for a few months now and can honestly say that they have done everything they promised. I have received high quality leads, many of which are only a few minutes old, and I am making excellent money for part time hours (ie less than 40) and best of all....we are not even to OE for the ACA yet.

So, for those of you who want to jump onto a post and spew nonsense....please don't. You did yourself and this site a disservice with some of the earlier responses (yes, I know this thread is old). Only time will tell as Ideal grows how things will pan out but for now....I could not be happier with how things have turned out!

Then again, maybe it was this thread that got them on the right track. Hard to say what a company was doing some years ago when you weren't there.

Back