If You Use Insureme...you Could Be Terminated!

The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has announced that their Do Not Call List will expire on September 15, 2007. Residents who wish to renew must do so by that date or they will be dropped from the DNC list.:cry:

Yes email after 90 days is ok if that is what you choose to do, you must understand and be in compliance with CAN SPAM and your state laws if applicable on email marketing, provide an OPT OUT, etc., etc., CA has email guidelines that are more complicated.

Maybe I'm missing something. If someone gives you their phone number (such as entering it online), why does it need to be scrubbed? You are not cold calling. You are responding to a request for information.

Am I wrong or rite? (misspelled on purpose).

Rick

------------------------------------

Yeah. What foolishness.

PROSPECT – “ Don’t ever call me again. I’m on the DNC.”

Yours truly – “Congratulations.” Click.

What is the correct name for the type of *** who puts his correct phone number on the internet, but doesn’t want anyone to call?”

If all he / she wants is a “quote” and doesn’t want a phone call, they can do one of these - 555 555 5555 and just leave an email address.

Of course then they would not have the pleasure of busting the salesperson’s balls when he / she calls in

response to their inquiry. Now I get it. There are some petty M and Fer’s out there. Same type of A – hole who goes to a restaurant just so they can be obnoxious to the wait staff.

Maybe I'm missing something. If someone gives you their phone number (such as entering it online), why does it need to be scrubbed? You are not cold calling. You are responding to a request for information.

Am I wrong or rite? (misspelled on purpose).

Rick

------------------------------------

Yeah. What foolishness.

PROSPECT – “ Don’t ever call me again. I’m on the DNC.”

Yours truly – “Congratulations.” Click.

What is the correct name for the type of *** who puts his correct phone number on the internet, but doesn’t want anyone to call?”

If all he / she wants is a “quote” and doesn’t want a phone call, they can do one of these - 555 555 5555 and just leave an email address.

Of course then they would not have the pleasure of busting the salesperson’s balls when he / she calls in

response to their inquiry. Now I get it. There are some petty M and Fer’s out there. Same type of A – hole who goes to a restaurant just so they can be obnoxious to the wait staff.

Trying to figure out which is more futile...

A) An internet lead who enters their actual contact data into the contact form, who doesn't really wish to be called...

B) A person on this forum who responds to a post that was made 716 days ago...

This guy's flag is FL. The other Dave was (I believe) from CA.

We have too many Dave's on this forum. Maybe some of them need to change their name to Bob.

No, that won't work either.

Back