I'm Planning on Becoming an Agent.

Wow I hadn't checked this post since I replied to your question! Looks like there are a lot of strong feelings towards your question. In any case whether it's online or in person I still would suggest that you not quit your job. I'm building Agency currently and in person instruction can be done in 14 days even while working maybe longer if you need the time. However, it has been found to be more difficult to pass than studying online. I've had 3 agents fail after in person only to go back and study online and pass the first time. Again I hope I helped and I'm sorry you have to sift through so many negative comments.

Check out Xcel testing solutions which allows you to study on your own time that way you can study in your spare time when you are not at work or on your lunch break. It wouldn't be wise to quit your job because there are certain expenses tied to becoming an agent that you want to be able to comfortably afford. I advise all of my guys to reduce themselves to part time until they earn a steady commission so that they can transition comfortably. I hope that helped.

Negative comments aren't always meant to demean or discourage. They are meant to give a dose of well needed reality to the largely millenial notion that something is owed to you and somehow things just happen without the appropriate effort.

To the thread starter... if you want something in life... anything... you scrap, and scrape your way to the finish line. To the ultra successful they will tell you there isn't a finish line... online, in person... this is the easiest part of your career... so get yer drawers unbunched and do whatever you can today... right now... quit reading this forum and whining up the internet and get to studying...

By the way you if you do.... you will thank me when your done.

Wow I hadn't checked this post since I replied to your question! Looks like there are a lot of strong feelings towards your question. In any case whether it's online or in person I still would suggest that you not quit your job. I'm building Agency currently and in person instruction can be done in 14 days even while working maybe longer if you need the time. However, it has been found to be more difficult to pass than studying online. I've had 3 agents fail after in person only to go back and study online and pass the first time. Again I hope I helped and I'm sorry you have to sift through so many negative comments.

I hope mine wasn't considered one of the negative ones!

Back