IMO for Trinity, Senior Life, United Life?

About 1/3 of my apps are written super preferred with Sr Life. Rouse u r full of wrong info about SL.
Thanks bud. I'm going to check them out since they are the cheapest for some age ranges. But I will verify their commission requirements lol.

Thanks bud. I'm going to check them out since they are the cheapest for some age ranges. But I will verify their commission requirements lol.

Not sure what you are referring to when saying "commission requirements". Their super-preferred and preferred pays well. Their GI is available for ages 0-85 where most other carriers' GI are only for ages 50-80. The mgr you talk with will determine your commission being offered., usually determined by what a recruit brings to the table.

Rouse means well, but he is pretty much clueless about SL's perks for their agents. Here's just a few of their perks:

_lifetime renewals (not just 10 years),
_TV leads just 60 seconds old.
_Facebook leads emailed to you in real time.
_DM leads just $25 in most states that are much more directly worded than other DM pieces on the marker (SL's actually say "not affliated with the US Government, Federal Medicare program, nor any state agency. Returned card requests free info about life insurance underwritten by Senior Life Insurance Company, Thomasville, Ga."). I've never seen any other FE group with DM leads so directly worded, and our prospects never say "we thought this was something free from the government".
_Group health for agents and their families.
_Disability, cancer, and critical illness plans for agents (was rolled out last week)
_Lead financing available.
_Real english speaking American answers the phone when an agent calls.....priceless.

And much more.
Call me at 252-292-3350 anytime and I'll answer all your questions. I've been with this group since 1999 straight, no breaks or deviation, selling only FE.

Not sure what you are referring to when saying "commission requirements". Their super-preferred and preferred pays well. Their GI is available for ages 0-85 where most other carriers' GI are only for ages 50-80. The mgr you talk with will determine your commission being offered., usually determined by what a recruit brings to the table.

Rouse means well, but he is pretty much clueless about SL's perks for their agents. Here's just a few of their perks:

_DM leads just $25 in most states that are much more directly worded than other DM pieces on the marker (SL's actually say "not affliated with the US Government, Federal Medicare program, nor any state agency. Returned card requests free info about life insurance underwritten by Senior Life Insurance Company, Thomasville, Ga."). I've never seen any other FE group with DM leads so directly worded, and our prospects never say "we thought this was something free from the government".
_Disability, cancer, and critical illness plans for agents (was rolled out last week)
_Real english speaking American answers the phone when an agent calls.....priceless.

And much more.
Call me at 252-292-3350 anytime and I'll answer all your questions. I've been with this group since 1999 straight, no breaks or deviation, selling only FE.
I was talking about receiving full commissions and renewals. This is a lot of good information and i'll reach out to you some time. Thanks again.

About 1/3 of my apps are written super preferred with Sr Life. Rouse u r full of wrong info about SL.
That is more than you claimed in the past.. Maybe the commission change made it more attractive.? But even if it is 1/3, that means that 2/3 is not written at those rates.

And much more.
Don't know what brought this on... The question concerned rates and made no mention of perks, nor did I.. You forgot to mention renewals are only paid if you also sell the casket package..Or are you saying that has changed? As far as the other "perks" I am well aware of them, but they were not the topic of discussion.. Good job at turning the thread into a recruiting tool for your agency though. BTW, I also was not the one who questioned why he would want SL, I only questioned the choice of United if he was choosing FE companies but then He explained it was UHL..

Last edited:
Don't know what brought this on... The question concerned rates and made no mention of perks, nor did I.. You forgot to mention renewals are only paid if you also sell the casket package..Or are you saying that has changed? As far as the other "perks" I am well aware of them, but they were not the topic of discussion.. Good job at turning the thread into a recruiting tool for your agency though. BTW, I also was not the one who questioned why he would want SL, I only questioned the choice of United it he was choosing FE companies but then He explain it was UHL..
I believe that were me. :biggrin:

That is more than you claimed in the past.. Maybe the commission change made it more attractive.? But even if it is 1/3, that means that 2/3 is not written at those rates.

Another 1/3 is written preferred. Then about 1/6 is standard and about 1/6 is GI or MDB.

Yes it commission increases were nice.

Don't know what brought this on... The question concerned rates and made no mention of perks, nor did I.. You forgot to mention renewals are only paid if you also sell the casket package..Or are you saying that has changed? As far as the other "perks" I am well aware of them, but they were not the topic of discussion.. Good job at turning the thread into a recruiting tool for your agency though. BTW, I also was not the one who questioned why he would want SL, I only questioned the choice of United if he was choosing FE companies but then He explained it was UHL..

Rouse, I don't really need your help recruiting, but thanks.

Back