IMO for Trinity, Senior Life, United Life?

Unless they changed it again lately, you get 0% renewals unless you add the casket program and the Super Preferred and Ultimate Preferred do not pay any renewals even if you do add it.
You would think that an agent would receive a bonus for up selling the Legacy membership, considering it is an add-on and doesn't require a license. Instead, they'd prefer penalizing their agents for selling what they are licensed to sell. (head scratcher)

Super preferred and preferred DO pay renewals when bundled with the Legacy savings. Guarantee Issue also pays lifetime renewals when bundled with the Legacy savings, although GI renewals will have a shorter shelf life.

Oh, by the way, this was not changed lately. It was added a few years ago. Time flies as we get older.
My mistake.. The Ultimate Preferred does not pay renewals … The Super Preferred does pay renewals according the contact level you sent me in February 2019. It did not on the schedule I received in 2018. None of them pay renewals without the Legacy add on..

My mistake.. The Ultimate Preferred does not pay renewals … The Super Preferred does pay renewals according the contact level you sent me in February 2019. It did not on the schedule I received in 2018. None of them pay renewals without the Legacy add on..

Correct - no renewals if no VAP add on.

I'm not sure what you mean by having access to it. However, if it is your contract and you are not an FVP, send it to me via PM, and I will cash app you.

I have the 120% contract. Just waiting on my Agency License to go through with Georgia DOI. It is available to experienced Agents from a few Managers if the Agent doesn't need hand holding and has volume.

You would think that an agent would receive a bonus for up selling the Legacy membership, considering it is an add-on and doesn't require a license. Instead, they'd prefer penalizing their agents for selling what they are licensed to sell. (head scratcher)

Legacy used to be optional. Then they did a study of 13 month persistency of policies bundled with Legacy and they showed about a 9% increase in 13th month persistency. That was to much of a profit center for the carrier and the agent to ignore.

We all are glad we can bundle Legacy with the policy since it means we earn more $$$ with higher persistency. I guess you could say the increase in renewals is paying the agent for bundling Legacy with the product.

Legacy used to be optional. Then they did a study of 13 month persistency of policies bundled with Legacy and they showed about a 9% increase in 13th month persistency. That was to much of a profit center for the carrier and the agent to ignore.

We all are glad we can bundle Legacy with the policy since it means we earn more $$$ with higher persistency. I guess you could say the increase in renewals is paying the agent for bundling Legacy with the product.
That's a smart business decision.

People hate on this stuff but although price is one component, it's not the end all.

Successful businesses market their strengths.

You are replying to a statement that I made to another poster. I would have preferred you reply to the questions I asked you directly in response to your sales pitch earlier. I attempted to ask in a way to simplify your response, requiring only a quick Yes or No. Also, I thought it would be helpful if I numbered each question, so you would not think they were rhetorical. If you intentionally diverted my questions, it leads me to believe that my assessment of you and the company you represent is accurate. I don't believe you own voting shares in SL, so I was not asking you to defend their decisions. I was simply hoping that you would have corrected me, where I may have been wrong.

Back