. . . . p.s. You get direct from the Carriers too! Many times - the next day upon issue.

I'm sure if One Life was disrespected in the Insurance Community - they wouldn't have...

Are you really sure about that? You're right though, OL does not have the reputation that Parker and Asses had. Hopefully they learned their lesson and won't be repeating the underhanded and absolute crooked stuff that they become known for, before the re- branding.

They used to be Parker & Associates (Ken Parker). Yes, all the agents were captive and they were very bad about paying the agents what was owed to them. They were taken to court many times over this, to my knowledge.

They say that things have changed over there. I can't swear to it one way or the other though.

Does he still run the company?

Did those guys move? Man it is hard to keep track, and I don't really care, about all the moving between IMOs.
No, they probably each have a contract or 2 with OLA. One of them was at $5K for the year and the other was at $11K, so they don't use them much...but they are on OLA's Leaderboard that was posted. Seems like I saw a small amount for OttoGraf too, he was with them before he was with Spur.

Back