IMO vs FMO is there a difference??

I work for Care Value which is an FMO in New York. We are licensed in all 50 states and do offer SBLI among many other national and regional carriers. Check out www.carevalue.com or email me at [email protected] We would love to get you going on this journey.
Yeah, but she wants benefits. Do you provide group health insurance, 401K's and paid vacations? :huh:

I work for Care Value which is an FMO in New York. We are licensed in all 50 states and do offer SBLI among many other national and regional carriers. Check out www.carevalue.com or email me at [email protected] We would love to get you going on this journey.
I just checked out you guys website..seems like an amazing company,with lots of tools and products.which is what I need.Almost like a 1 stop shop for us agents. Thank you

Looks like they are a little shy in the competitive carrier arena, but that's just my opinion. I'm paying more attention to the FE and Med Supp carriers though. I can at least say this; They are not competitively supporting 50 states with the few Med Supp carriers they have.

The SBLI that you offer (at least the one listed as a featured carrier on your site) isn't the same as the SBLI being discussed earlier in this thread (SBLI USA owned by Prosperity vs SBLI of Massachusettes).

Just giving you a heads up (the question came from this thread: https://insurance-forums.com/community/threads/i-need-the-best.92509/)

Back