In Need of Advice

You'll go crazy worrying about what women think. It changes every day. As for me...I never worry.

- Alfred E. Newman

"I don't sleep on silk pillowcases. ... but I have them in my house because b****** do. What do you think Michael Jackson would need in his house if he wanted to attract little boys? I don't know maybe an amusement park, or maybe a McDonald's?"

Katt Williams

The last few weeks I have switched to a "gov't funds available for final expenses" DM lead and my conversion ratio has plummeted. I could you some advice or tips on how to make this work and up my closing ratio. I have attached a pdf I hope it shows up.... thanks in advance

This is an awful final expense piece and I can see how the conversion rate would be tough. I likes using Western Resources and using a medicare piece and cross selling life when I am in the house or they use to have a great life/medicare combo lead where the checked which option they wanted. They were very convertible. Good Luck

This is an awful final expense piece and I can see how the conversion rate would be tough. I likes using Western Resources and using a medicare piece and cross selling life when I am in the house or they use to have a great life/medicare combo lead where the checked which option they wanted. They were very convertible. Good Luck

For the life/Medicare card you used, what income parameters did you use? What is your Med Adv penetration? I like the idea of the card, just in Atlanta with MA penetration often in the mid to high 30% range, I'm leary of using it because I'd get a ton of MA folks.

The last few weeks I have switched to a "gov't funds available for final expenses" DM lead and my conversion ratio has plummeted. I could you some advice or tips on how to make this work and up my closing ratio. I have attached a pdf I hope it shows up.... thanks in advance

I would be very uncomfortable with that lead piece. The standard SS lead piece and the State regulated lead piece work just fine. It's all about the numbers.

Back