In-Person vs. Over-the-Phone Sales

Congratulations, you all have won. You have convinced me that there's no point of posting on here because you are incapable of answering a even a simple question without distorting facts in order to lash out on others. If your goal was to get me off here, you have won.

From what I see, you have gotten yourself off of here. The forum is no place to be a snowflake.

I am going to politely ask you to stop the verbal assault against me. I will not post again on this forum because, as I said, you are incapable of answering the nost basic questions. It's obvious that you only use this forum to lash out on others like elementary schoolers at the playground. If any of you do it again, I will report you all and shut you all down.

You didn't ask a question. You posted dribble. Got butthurt... posted more dribble. Grow up.

The guy who claimed I didn't offer anything of value. Do you mean on this forum or with clients?

.. are you really this dense?

You really seem like the dude that has a mental breakdown when a prospect tells him no.

I did answer your question. You didn't like the answer.. there's a difference.

You like f2f. Great. Who cares?

A lot of us do telesales because it's more efficient. In my practice, my goal is to make stuff as easy as possible. That means I spend more for highly motivated prospects, and carry a higher close percentage.

It literally all works.

Do whatever you want, but don't start with the premise that one way is better, because it isnt.

:elvis:... I just turned around for a minute, what on earth happened??

Obviously f2f is better than typ2type... look at this train wreck, and somehow it's better over the phone. :laugh:

Proofs all in the pudding. At least f2f you can attempt some damage control by noticing facial expressions... dang this turned into a 3 alarm fire.:wideeyed:

Back