In-Person vs. Over-the-Phone Sales

Your such a drama queen!

Personal Attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personal Attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, it was a compliment. Especially relative to what I would have called you

Who else agrees that in-home appointments result in a higher closing rate? My reasoning for this is that you eliminate the risk of the prospect not answering the phone or hanging up on you. Yes, there's a possibility that the prospect could hide behind their couch when you arrive, but that's much less likely than them not answering the phone.
Their not answering the phone or coming to the door has nothing to do with closing rates. That is contact rates. The closing rate has to do with how many sales you make per presentation. If I present to 10 over the phone and close 5, that is a 50% closing rate... The fact I had to dial 100 numbers does not factor into the closing rate. If I present to18 people and close 9, that is still a 50% closing rate. The fact I knocked only 25 doors to get the 18 does not increase or decrease the closing rate.

Their not answering the phone or coming to the door has nothing to do with closing rates. That is contact rates. The closing rate has to do with how many sales you make per presentation. If I present to 10 over the phone and close 5, that is a 50% closing rate... The fact I had to dial 100 numbers does not factor into the closing rate. If I present to18 people and close 9, that is still a 50% closing rate. The fact I knocked only 25 doors to get the 18 does not increase or decrease the closing rate.
Guess, I should have read the whole thread before I posted.. :D

obviously, you cant regress to that level when you literally were already at that level when you criticized him.

Unless you two have some ongoing feud that I am unaware of

I've never met, corresponded or had any prior knowledge of him before this thread, nor did I edit the comment. I really do appreciate the assist, but didn't get the whole thing.

I guess it's possible that the High School analogy evoked some painful memory, Idk. Anyway, I didn't realize that the deadpan comment was going to lead to his hurling insults at other members, and then leaving the board.

Those comments he made went way too far, especially after he said I was bold (clueless remark), over nothing.

just to be clear, are you talking about someone calling you a chicken or a turkey or telling you to go duck yourself? Or, are you talking foul like shit, damn, hell? or, super foul like C*$&, F%*K, MotherF#$%?

just want to be certain before I respond & risk running afoul.

*ick lives . . .

Back