In Your Opinion, Which Is The Best Medigap Plan?

I switched mine from an F to a G. Would have switched my wife's but she could not pass underwriting.. I am now paying less than she pays even though I am three years older and male.
Do you still have Equitable, or did you change companies when you went from F to G?

Yeah, I couldn't pass UW either. If the doctor ever takes me off of oxygen, after 2 years I could switch companies. I'd still have a G, but it pays to move it every 3 Years...while you can. :yes:

Do you still have Equitable, or did you change companies when you went from F to G?

Yeah, I couldn't pass UW either. If the doctor ever takes me off of oxygen, after 2 years I could switch companies. I'd still have a G, but it pays to move it every 3 Years...while you can. :yes:
Still with Equitable.. I have checked rates with other companies and they are still competitive. Cheaper than most..

I personally think G is the next best thing, but what about N? You guys have had more success is pushing/selling G than N?

Related to this guy?

jay-z-1080x675.jpg

I personally think G is the next best thing, but what about N? You guys have had more success is pushing/selling G than N?

if you read many post here, plan G has been the best plan to buy for many years now.
I used to do a lot of plan n but haven’t in a year now. No matter how much I explain N over and over to a client, a year later they will call and ask why they have so many copays.

if you read many post here, plan G has been the best plan to buy for many years now.
I used to do a lot of plan n but haven’t in a year now. No matter how much I explain N over and over to a client, a year later they will call and ask why they have so many copays.

So they complain about N copay's but not MA copay's?

So they complain about N copay's but not MA copay's?

Clients on plan N can’t understand why they are paying $20 dollars to see their doctor every time while all of their friends pay zero.
I tell them they are either on plan F, G or they are on a Medicare advantage plan. Usually, once I explain that I can put them on F or G but it’ll cost them an extra $50 a month they say never mind.

But three months later they are calling with the same question. I have yet to have anybody complain about their plan G.

Also, during my seminar presentation I present plan G and HDG. There’s no need to confuse them more by mentioning plan N. I can always bring up plan N during my 1 on 1 sales presentation.

Latest posts

Back