Incentive Trips

donamese

Guru
100+ Post Club
Was curious, do any of you sell with one company over another because of their top producer trip? I personally do not switch from my routine, but was looking over all the emails with the variety of trips and wondered if a producer normally sold RNA but always wanted to go to Fiji...would they push Foresters instead to hit that trip?

Was curious, do any of you sell with one company over another because of their top producer trip? I personally do not switch from my routine, but was looking over all the emails with the variety of trips and wondered if a producer normally sold RNA but always wanted to go to Fiji...would they push Foresters instead to hit that trip?

No but the selection of your first "go to" company may be influenced by an incentive trip. For instance, someone could write the MAJORITY of their healthy business with either Settlers, Oxford, RNA, Foresters, Monumental, Americo, etc. The one you choose may be influenced by a trip.

spoken like a true marketer of an FMO??

While incentives like trips are great, I always ask myself "Would I sell this to my parents or grandparents?" I let that answer dictate whether or not I make a certain product recommendations.
As a marketer, it is nice to be able to assist the advisor in doing what is best for the client and still reward him/her with trips or other incentives.

While incentives like trips are great, I always ask myself "Would I sell this to my parents or grandparents?" I let that answer dictate whether or not I make a certain product recommendations.
As a marketer, it is nice to be able to assist the advisor in doing what is best for the client and still reward him/her with trips or other incentives.

I don't I say I screw this client can I go to Fiji?

JUST KIDDING. I don't care about trips that much.

I would rather get a higher contract and pay for

my own trips.

Was curious, do any of you sell with one company over another because of their top producer trip?

oh hell no.....you have to hang out with insurance agents.....and have boring insurance talk......last one was with unicare to maui in 98 or 99......that was before it had to have mandatory meetings so the company could write it off......

I don't I say I screw this client can I go to Fiji?

JUST KIDDING. I don't care about trips that much.

I would rather get a higher contract and pay for

my own trips.

Amen! I've been on lots of trips and with some of them I would have had more fun walking to the junk yard barefooted kicking broken bottles and bricks. :D:D

Back