Income potential coming from tax resolution

Arthree

I have been selling tax resolution via the phone for the last 8 years. Over the years I have made between 120k to 200k per year. I do not pay for leads and get 15% of each sale. Due to the nature of the business I have to deal with unhappy clients when servicing messes up, which takes up about an hour or two a day, Chargebacks are not that bad, but they are a factor. The issue with the tax resolution companies is that they keep taking on clients and then can't service them all and then all hell breaks loose. So, I get about 1-2 years out of these companies and then they implode...they stop paying for good leads, so I get stuck with aged leads and form fields, and then I move on. I can sell, I know that part. My question....can you make a minimum of 120k per year selling FE via telephone? I don't want a downline, just want to make a living wage working 30-40 hours per week. Thank you in advance for your help.

The short answer is, Yes. If that's not enough, do the math. If you are the salesman you say you are, and are literally working 6-8 hours/day on the phone, you can't help but slip and fall into a sale everyday, at the least. If not, you will make up for it before the month ends. On those 20 apps/month, you will hit the bullseye on your income target.
I usually charge a fee for my financial planning services.

Back