Insurance Agent Websites

I can get a website built for FREE.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
That site trhealthbroker looks sexy TRyan....

Last edited:
I can get a website built for FREE.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
That site trhealthbroker looks sexy TRyan....

LOL. Thank You.

Your right if you learn html and css you can create a good site but I don't think you'll really ever have a GREAT site unless your knowledgable in graphic design and other web formats. That's why most people need a designer because for novice it can get very complicated very quickly.

Last edited:
LOL. Thank You.

Your right if you learn html and css you can create a good site but I don't think you'll really ever have a GREAT site unless your knowledgable in graphic design and other web formats. That's why most people need a designer because for novice it can get very complicated very quickly.

So TRyan.... I believe you use photoshop for your graphics? And norvax does use mass produced sites(not a unique proposition except their quoting engine).

There is no such thing as a "free" website. First of all, you have to have an internet connection, and in these days it better be fast... either DSL or cable. Secondly, you need a domain name... that's gonna cost. Thirdly you need a hosting server. If you provide your own server (they cost a lot) you still have to obtain web development software... which may or not cost (some are open-source and "free"), but in the final analysis, YOU have to do the design, etc.

Putting this all together, your time is not "free" unless you are doing this for a hobby, and all the items necessary to publish a website has costs.

If you are conducting a business, you must decide if you have the talent to pull this off (I can't imagine anyone learning html in a day as someone suggested). Finally, what will your end product look like? Home-spun or professional? You make the choice. Only you know your ability.

I happen to be doing my own, and started on it about 2 months ago. It is still a long way from completion. I am above the novice level in computers, but a fledgling at web development. There is a hosting service that I use that I bought my domain name from, along with hosting service and includes a website development program. It is called "Siteground" and I am thankful to Val, our forum webmaster, for guiding me to it.

Professional Web Hosting services: 24/7 top support, FREE domain, All-inclusive Website Hosting, Free blog and CMS. PHP hosting, cPanel hosting, Joomla hosting, Wordpress hosting

Last edited by a moderator:
Back