Insurance for Deviated Septum

Come on he is 20, and in college, and he lived in Iran, we should be glad he got out of there, welcome to america, study hard. as i said before. you may want to just check out some clinics, your college may have one or the community. it will be based on what you can afford.

Sorry, but that is no excuse for doing something unethical!

Sorry, but that is no excuse for doing something unethical!

I disagree. Nothing about getting insurance thru PCIP, having the septum fixed and dropping the insurance is unethical.

This is what our maxist in chief believes is just dandy.

If we could buy insurnace like this and have it dated back a week, I would drop my own coverage. It's what the government wants us to do.

If you disagree with the government and me, you are unamerican and should be deported.:no: (smilie so I won't be banned for a terrible thing to say).

Obama is bitchin'.

Rick

So if you're young and from another country, its ok to want something for nothing?

I'm sorry I said before I don't know anything about insurance in America,I'm not saying I want something for nothing...I will do this surgery eventually and pay whatever it costs me,for insurance or agent...I'm just getting information here,to see what are the possibilities,and if by any chance there is a way to cut the prices,why don't we make use of that?wouldn't you use it for your own purposes?!I don't know how you jumped in a conclusion that I don't want to pay anything for this!!!

Last edited:
I'm sorry I said before I don't know anything about insurance in America,I'm not saying I want something for nothing...I will do this surgery eventually and pay whatever it costs me,for insurance or agent...I'm just getting information here,to see what are the possibilities,and if by any chance there is a way to cut the prices,why don't we make use of that?wouldn't you use it for your own purposes?!I don't know how you jumped in a conclusion that I don't want to pay anything for this!!!

Actually, that was more for b61mack. I get the feeling you just don't know better.

You should carry health insurance even after your surgery. You never know when something is going to happen. You are going to get lucky this time and get insurance to help. But what if you had an accident and couldn't wait for the insurance to take effect? That is why we busy insurance, to protect against a future, unknown event.

He is here legally, my father was a legal immigrate from italy, he was a fighter pliot in WWII. He is just asking questions, You are making insurance agents look like washington politications.

I asked why he thought that wasn't immoral. Seems like anyone with common sense would realize that it was, but I guess not.

Back